17 July, 2013

Ranty- semi update.... thing

One, I am so done with hearing about Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman, it's not even funny. The fact that this has blow into a whole race issue is just pathetic. Why is it when a white male of the same age is gunned down by a black man, nothing got past the local news. No huge media craziness was made. Hell, when a black person kills another black person, or a white person kills another white person, 90% of the time it never makes it past local news and no one hears about it. I'm not usually one to get in to things like this, but damn it America, get your shit together, because DAMN.


I'm a little tired of people getting on my ass about not being able to hang out with them. I'm sorry that my schedule doesn't match with yours. And I'm sorry that my new work schedule won't either since I plan on working nights, because that is what works for me sleep-wise. If you can't be mature enough to accept that, and can't understand that I am trying to do what I need to, that's best for me, then get out now. That is all on that one.

I've found there is a reason I don't watch the news very often anymore, and that is because most of what is being covered is either wholly depressing, or honestly should not be on the news for more than one night. Case in point Cory Monteith's death... yes saddening, but is it really worth having on Yahoo! News for more than a day or two? No, no it's not. The Trayvon Martin bs needs to stop, it's done and over with, move on in life. Sheesh. 


On a happier note, the cat that my mother kicked out in March much to my dismay, has been living in our yard ever since. He came up to me the other day when I was outside doing yard work. Kind of a nice feeling knowing that he's still alive, well, and running a muck. 
And what he looks like now... 
When I first found him last July... right after coming back from Scotland

Dead Space mobile is going to be the death of me. I don't think I've gotten into a video game so quickly and absolutely loved it as much as I love Dead Space before. Good-bye free time, hello drained iPhone battery. xD 

And now I'm going to go be all spazzy and watch Brave/ read A Clash of Kings. Sorry for the not so real update, it was yet again more of a rant. But oh well. If you don't like what I blog about, then you'd have unfollowed by now... right? Unless you were being weird and keeping track of me... but you wouldn't do that, now would you? Because that's not normal at all. Special people. xD