16 October, 2012

Pointlessness.... pretty much sums that up

1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? Eh, yep. 
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? Meh, wouldn't bug me.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time? Earlier today I suppose
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? Do it all the time... kinda freaks people out. 
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? Not that I know of... :/ 
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? Yep ^^ 
7. What exactly are you wearing right now? Hoodie... 
8. How often do you listen to music? All the time
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? Jeans
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013? Meh, I can hope...right?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? Kinda a mix of both, it all depends. 
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’? Not in a romantic way...
13. What about ‘R’? Nope
14. Can you drive a stick shift? Yesh
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? At this point in life... no
16. Are you going out of town soon? May be going down to Hilliard for a concert here in the very near future
17. When was the last time you cried? Eh.... Friday in teh wee hours of the morning... for what now seems like a really stupid reason v.v
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them? Yep. 
19. If you could change your eye color, would you? Only if I could change them to green. xD 
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? Sure. 
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. Being called a disppointment... 
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Sure ^^ 
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to? No, not at the moment.
24. What are you sitting on right now? ...my bed.. o.o 
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you? Mhm
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Yep v.v 
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? Jonathan
28. Do you get a lot of colds? Nope
29. Is there a song you can't listen to anymore? There are a few that get to me... but one that I simply cannot listen to anymore is "The Book of Love" by Peter Gabriel v.v 
30. Does anyone hate you? I can think of a few that probably do. 
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room? No... not empty ones. xD 
32. Do you like watching scary movies? Ayup, love them 
33. Do you want your tongue pierced? Eww, no
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? I wouldn't. Everything I've been through has made me who I am today. I regret none of those experiences. 
35. Did you have a dream last night? Ofc I did... question should be if I remember it or not. xD 
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? Like 20 mins ago... 
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? Meh, I could see it... 
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? I have an idea of someone that does... 
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Probably not... 
40. Did you have a good day yesterday? Oddly enough yes I did, got to spend the day with Jonathan and got to see Martika. x3
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? No, at that point I was attempting to get over one... 
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? Probably not.
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? Yep... oddly enough it's slowly happening it would seem. REALLY hate that. v.v 
44. What’s the best part about school? Not having it xD 
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? Ofc I do... 
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? Meh, not really. 
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? God yes... and it kinda sucks. 
48. Were you single over the last summer? I was single for a most of it :/ 
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Not at all. 
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now? ...sleeping... 
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? Good, god... no. o.o 
52. Are you nice to everyone? Sadly.... no I am not. 
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? Mhm
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? Yesh, yesh I can. 
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? Usually
56. Do you think you like someone? I do 
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Yep. 
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? I think I have an even amount of both as friends
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? Three of them,  I think... 
60. Do you hate anyone? I would say hate... but strongly dislike... there are a few, yes. 
61. How’s your heart? Meh, still mending I suppose... but it's being helped out now. 
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? Actually quite a few things... 
63. Have you ever cried over a guy? Spent a lot of time doing that in the recent past. v.v 
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? Idk... and I don't care honestly. 
65. Are your toenails painted pink? Nope
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake? I certainly hope not.
67. Has anybody ever given you butterflies? Sure
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? No
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? Grandmother
70. How do you look right now? Like a mess... 
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? Three people... 
72. Can you commit to one person? Absolutley
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? One... used to be two of them.... yay for basically falling of the face of the earth >.< 
74. Have you ever felt replaced? Heh... yeah.
75. Did you wake up cranky? I don't believe in morning, so yes. 
76. Are you a jealous person? Lil bit
77. Are relationships ever worth it? Some are.. tho the ones that don't work make the one that does so worth it. 
78. Anyone you’re giving up on? Sadly, yes I'm starting to. :/ 
79. Currently wanting to see anyone? Ayup.
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Run errands. 
81. Last person you cried in front of? My father... 
82. Is there someone you will never forget? Several actually.
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you? Very much so... 
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? Curled up on the couch watching movies. xD 
85. Are you over your past? Pffft... no. 
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? Yesh
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? Three people that I can think of. 
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? No... just no. I'll accept an apology... but I want no gifts or anything like that from him. 
89. So, your ex just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in? Yeah, oddly enough I would... still see him as a good friend. 
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? Yep
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months? Emm... maybe... 
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael? I know a few. xD 
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew? Yeah... 
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going? Yeah, I was. At the time it was going rather splendidly. Obviously not so much anymore. o. e   
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March? Mhm, very much so. 
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? Absolutely... well, at least to me. 
97. Who do you have texts from? Jonathan, Martika, and Jess
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? I don't think I'd say anything... I think I'd be too crushed to say much of anything.
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? Yep
100.What does your last text say? Who is it from? ....You want it verbatim? o.o Emm... *checks msg*----> "You're hands build me up when I'm sinking. Touch me, and my troubles all fade"... yay for song lyrics.. and it's from Jonathan.


Ayup, pointless... but time consumming I suppose, so it did it's job of keeping me busy for like 10 mins. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment