22 November, 2011
17 November, 2011
Single or taken? Single... been that way for a long time. v.v
How many girlfriends/ boyfriends have told you they love you? Uh... 3
Have you ever thought that you were going to marry a person? Not gonna lie and say I haven't... it's that dreadful "what if" kinda thing X.x
Are you crushing on someone? Mhmm
Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt? .. yesh...
Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry? I don't think so...
Are you happier single or in a relationship? In a relationship by far
Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes
Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yes, unfortunately
If you could go back in time and change things, would you? No, as bad as somethings were... I
wouldn't want to change the experiences I've had.
Think any of your ex's feel the same? I have no idea
Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend? ...Yush...
Have you dated people who were not good to you?: No
Have you dated someone younger? Nope
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? A second chance, sure.. but repeated chances... no
Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope, tis lust
Ever been given an engagement ring? Nuh uh
Do you want to get married? Yes eventually, but not anytime soon
Has anyone ever told you they wanted to marry you? I don't think so...
Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend? Yep
Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds? YESH
Have any of your ex's told you they regret breaking up with you? One of them yes
Have u ever flirted with a friends crush? Guilty as charged. xD
Would you believe your ex if she/he said they love you? At this point, probably not.
Would you ever date your best male/female friend? *nods* Yeah, I'd probably give it a go..
Have any of your exs called you by a nickname after the break up? Mhmm
If your best friend of the opposite sex went out with someone you knew was wrong for them would you speak up? Yeah, I probably would...
Do you regret any of your relationships? No, it's all about the experience... I regret the way they ended, but I don't regret being in them...
Why did you and your last ex break up? Cheated on me with another girl, then found out that after I dumped him, he left the girl he was cheating on me with for another girl... how lovely is that? >.<
Would you ever lie to get an ex back? No
Have you ever been cheated on? Yes... in all 3 of my obviously failed relationships. v.v
Have you dated someone older than you? Yep, prefer older ^.^
Does anybody have a tattoo with your name on it? Not that I know of...
06 November, 2011
I did not write this, I found it and decided I must share! xD
What is a Paraphilia?
Paraphilia is a medical or behavioral science term for what is also referred to as: sexual deviation, sexual anomaly, sexual perversion or a disorder of sexual preference. It is the repeated, intense sexual arousal to unconventional (socially deviant) stimuli.
Richard Von Krafft-Ebing, a German psychiatrist credited with formally introducing the study of Sexology as a psychiatric phenomenon, identified paraphilias first in his 1886 Psychopathia Sexualis (Sexual Psychopathy). This highly influential psychiatric text laid the groundwork for the development of research and treatment in this area that has taken place over the last century.
Paraphilias are currently recognized as one of the categories of Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders in the DSM-IV-TR
List of Paraphilias
Abasiophilia: love of (or sexual attraction to) people who use leg braces or other orthopaedic appliances
Acousticophilia: sexual arousal from certain sounds
Acrotomophilia: love of (or sexual attraction to) amputees
Agalmatophilia: sexual attraction to statues or mannequins or immobility
Algolagnia: sexual pleasure from pain
Amaurophilia: sexual arousal by a partner whom one is unable to see due to artificial means, such as being blindfolded or having sex in total darkness. (See: sensory deprivation)
Andromimetophilia: love of women dressed as men
Apodysophilia: desire to undress, see also nudism
Apotemnophilia: desire to have (or sexual arousal from having) a healthy appendage (limb, digit, or male genitals) amputated
Aquaphilia: arousal from water and/or in watery environments, including bathtubs or swimming pools
Aretifism: sexual attraction to people who are without footwear, in contrast to retifism
Asphyxiophilia: sexual attraction to asphyxia; also called breath control play; including autoerotic asphyxiation; see medical warnings
Autogynephilia: love of oneself as a woman (also see Blanchard, Bailey, and Lawrence theory for discussion on controversy)
Biastophilia: sexual pleasure from committing rape
Celebriphilia: pathological desire to have sex with a celebrity.
Coprophilia: sexual attraction to (or pleasure from) feces
Crush fetish: sexual arousal from seeing small creatures being crushed by members of the opposite sex, or being crushed oneself
Dacryphilia: sexual pleasure in eliciting tears from others or oneself
Dendrophilia: sexual attraction to trees and other large plants, popularized by the movie “Superstar” with Molly Shannon
Diaper fetishism: sexual arousal from diapers
Emetophilia (a.k.a. vomerophilia): sexual attraction to vomit
Ephebophilia (a.k.a. hebephilia): sexual attraction towards adolescents
Eproctophilia: sexual attraction to flatulence
Exhibitionism: sexual arousal through sexual behavior in view of third parties (also includes the recurrent urge or behavior to expose one’s genitals to an unsuspecting person, known as indecent exposure)
Faunoiphilia: sexual arousal from watching animals mate
Fetishism: is the use of non-sexual or nonliving objects or part of a person’s body to gain sexual excitement. Examples include:
Balloon fetishism — breast fetishism — foot fetishism (podophilia) — fur fetishism — leather fetishism — lipstick fetishism — medical fetishism — panty fetishism — robot fetishism — rubber fetishism — shoe fetishism — smoking fetishism — spandex fetishism — dental braces fetishism — transvestic fetishism
Frotteurism: sexual arousal from the recurrent urge or behavior of touching or rubbing against a nonconsenting person
Galactophilia: sexual attraction to human milk or lactating women (incorrect term)
Gerontophilia: sexual attraction towards the elderly
Haematophilia: sexual attraction involving blood (either on a sex partner/attractive person or the liquid itself; not to be confused with haemophilia, a genetic disorder of the blood)
Harpaxophilia: sexual arousal from being the victim of a robbery or burglary
Hematolagnia: sexual attraction to blood
Hybristophilia: sexual arousal to people who have committed crimes, in particular cruel or outrageous crimes
Infantilism: sexual pleasure from dressing, acting, or being treated as a baby
Katoptronophilia: sexual arousal from having sex in front of mirrors.
Klismaphilia: sexual pleasure from enemas
Lust murder: sexual arousal through committing murder
Macrophilia: sexual attraction to larger people and large things (including larger body organs such as breasts and genitalia)
Maiesiophilia: sexual attraction to childbirth or pregnant women
Masochism: is the recurrent urge or behavior of wanting to be humiliated, beaten, bound, or otherwise made to suffer
Microphilia: sexual attraction to smaller people and things of smaller size
Mysophilia: sexual attraction to soiled, dirty, foul or decaying material
Necrophilia: sexual attraction to corpses
Necrozoophilia: sexual attraction to the corpses or killings of animals (also known as necrobestiality)
Nepiophilia: the same as infantophilia sexual attraction to children between the age of 0 - 3 yrs.
Pedophilia: sexual attraction to prepubescent children (British spelling: paedophilia)
Phalloorchoalgolagnia: sexual arousal by the experiencing of painful stimuli being administered to the male genitals.
Pictophilia: sexual attraction to pictorial pornography/erotic art
Plushophilia: sexual attraction to stuffed toys or people in animal costume, such as theme park characters
Pyrophilia: sexual arousal through watching, setting, hearing/talking/fantasizing about fire
Retifism: sexual arousal from shoes
Sadism: sexual arousal from giving pain
Schediaphilia (aka Toonophilia): love (or sexual arousal) to cartoon characters/situations
Sitophilia: sexual arousal from food
Somnophilia: sexual arousal from sleeping or unconscious people
Spectrophilia: sexual attraction to ghosts
Telephone scatologia: being sexually aroused by making obscene telephone calls
Teratophilia: sexual attraction to deformed or monstrous people
Transformation fetish: sexual arousal from depictions of transformations of people into objects or other beings
Transvestic fetishism: is a sexual attraction towards the clothing of the opposite gender (also known as transvestitism)
Trichophilia: love (or sexual arousal) from hair
Urolagnia: sexual attraction to urine
Vorarephilia: sexual attraction to being eaten by, and/or eating, another person or creature
Voyeurism: sexual arousal through watching others having sex (also includes the recurrent urge or behavior to observe an unsuspecting person who is naked, disrobing or engaging in sexual activities, see peeping tom)
Xenophilia: sexual attraction to foreigners (in science fiction, can also mean sexual attraction to aliens)
Zoophilia: emotional or sexual attraction to animals
Zoosadism: the sexual enjoyment of causing pain and suffering to animals
Note: Sadism and masochism are often grouped together, under sadomasochism, or (as a lifestyle interest) BDSM.
05 November, 2011
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? Yes
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? It would all depend.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time? School
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? Do it all the time, tends to catch people off guard.
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? Yep, someone is not happy about a certain person I talk to… but they’ll get over it.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? Yeppers
7. What exactly are you wearing right now? Jeans and a hoodie, it’s a tad chilly out today.
8. How often do you listen to music? All the time
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? Jeans
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2012? Probably not
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? I can be both
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’? Yes
13. What about ‘R’? No
14. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? At this point in life, no I don’t
16. Are you going out of town soon? Nope, only recently got back from being out of town
17. When was the last time you cried? I.. don’t … know
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them? Yes
19. If you could change your eye color, would you? No, I like being the oddball redhead with brown eyes xD
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? Mhmm
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. The studying and the cleaning I have to do
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Yep
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to? No v.v
24. What are you sitting on right now? Chair
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you? Yes, as a matter of fact. ^-^
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Yes v.v
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? My mother
28. Do you get a lot of colds? No
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from? I have no idea, and I’m not gonna check either
30. Does anyone hate you? Probably
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room? Nope
32. Do you like watching scary movies? Sure
33. Do you want your tongue pierced? Ugh, no…. that’s just gross
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? I wouldn’t
35. Did you have a dream last night? Yesh, I did… and it was an uber good one too. xD
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? Last night
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? Perhaps, but I’m in no rush
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? Uh, maybe…
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Perhaps…
40. Did you have a good day yesterday? Meh, it was alright
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? Nope v.v
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? Yep
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? Yes
44. What’s the best part about school? Free Massages EVERY day :D
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? Yep
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? By note you mean text messages right? xD
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? Yes
48. Were you single over the last summer? Sadly, yes >.<
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Not at all
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now? Studying… way to procrastinate Rach xD
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? God, no!
52. Are you nice to everyone? I try to be, been told I’m too nice for my own good.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? Yep
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? Yes, I can
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? I have become quite good at hiding them
56. Do you think you like someone? Yes
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Yes
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? I get along with both, but prefer male friends
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? Yes
60. Do you hate anyone? Umm, Michael Cera….
61. How’s your heart? Uh, in what sense? Health-wise it’s perfectly normal, otherwise it’s utterly confused about a certain bit of subject matter.
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? YES
63. Have you ever cried over a guy? Mhmm
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? Idk
65. Are your toenails painted pink? Gah, no .. hate pink so much. xD
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake? I hope not
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct? Uh, I personally like it when they show emotions and feelings, that doesn’t mean they have to cry though
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? No
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? Jessica
70. How do you look right now? I look like I’m uber comfy ^.^
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? It said my COMPLETE self… at this point, there is ONE person… I think / hope you know who you are.
72. Can you commit to one person? Yes
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? Yes
74. Have you ever felt replaced? Mhmm
75. Did you wake up cranky? I don’t believe in morning…. I think that answers the question
76. Are you a jealous person? All depends
77. Are relationships ever worth it? Yes
78. Anyone you’re giving up on? I didn’t want to, but there is… yes
79. Currently wanting to see anyone? Yes…
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Buy more scrub pants for uni and study
81. Last person you cried in front of? Umm, probably my mum
82. Is there someone you will never forget? Mhmm
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you? Yes
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? Right now…. I wanna be cuddled up with that person. ^.^;
85. Are you over your past? Nope
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? YES
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? Two people, and I would hope they know who they are.
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? I don’t care about the damn presents, but a SINCERE apology would do just fine.
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in? Uh, sure….
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? Yep
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months? I’d love to say yes… but probably not.
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael? Yep
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew? Does kissing my cousin on the cheek count?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going? I wasn’t v.v
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March? Yep
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? Relatively yes
97. Who do you have texts from? Jonathan, Kas, Martika, Jess, Keanu, Facebook and my father < --- cannot be bothered to delete texts… obviously bc the last time I texted Kas was back in October xD
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? Well, fuck my luck. Or something of that nature.
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? Yep
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you? Uh, no one
101. Ever kissed under fireworks? Nope
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies? Mhmm