07 May, 2011

Run, run away...tis a rant O.e


Ok random rant, because well I feel like it and it’s been way too long since I’ve done one. That and you all love them any way so who cares; if you don’t click away … now. And on to the rant

1.)  If the purple llama starts speaking Spanish you should just run. Don't take the Magic Peanut Butter or the Doom Spoon. (Just word of warning)
2.)  Sanity is entirely based on perspective...
3.)  What tastes like deep fried happiness on a stick? .... Glitter xD

Ok, on to the official rant * flies off couch like a superhero only to fall to the floor * ... that didn’t go quite as planned. >.<  * looks around *  Good no one saw it. Anywho… did you know that the international telephone dialing code for Antarctica is 672? Just thought you should know that, everyone should... could come in handy one day, who knows. Also has anyone ever seen Bismarck the Tango Dancing / Extreme Racing Turtle? * raises hand* I have!! If I just completely lost you, talk to Marti… she might be nice and explain it to you.

Next topic addiction…. * runs and hides from the bottles being thrown* … yes I said addiction. I have one, not gonna admit the others, teehee, just gonna share one; you all should do the same. *thinks before continuing*  Hmmm... perhaps for now we should keep this topic to ourselves and save it for a later discussion.



THE GAME …tis all …. Phahahaha!!!! Sorry had to. ^-^

Here are some random facts, I must share with you all.
1.)    American car horns beep in the tone of F.
2.)    The fist product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
3.)    The word "nerd" was first coined by Dr. Seuss in "If I Ran the Zoo."
4.)    The bagpipe was originally made from the whole skin of a dead sheep
5.)    Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
6.)    The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
7.)    The largest number of children born to one woman is recorded at 69. From 1725-1765, a Russian peasant woman gave birth to 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets.
8.)    If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

And I shall now cease this madness… but I think these are all quite relevant to life and everyone should know them.  Ok..ok.. I was bored… but you were amused, right… for like 10 seconds? Right? O.o

Also, I don’t want to show off or anything… but I can tie my own shoelaces xD

Is anyone else lost as to where this is going? Because I am and I’m the one writing it. Eep …not good; then again that sounds like a typical Rachael move to me. O.e  [Insert cheesy grin here]  looks around checking to see if there is anyone with a pulse still reading this * Ok, wrapping this up… with ribbons, bows and GLITTER!!!! Bwhahaha!!! You know you love me!

Llama, llama, llama, llama… Duck!!! I win!! Yay!!! XD
Best rant ever! 

Toodles! Xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment