05 November, 2011

That took FOREVER.... X. x

1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? Yes
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? It would all depend.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time? School
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? Do it all the time, tends to catch people off guard.
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? Yep, someone is not happy about a certain person I talk to… but they’ll get over it.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? Yeppers
7. What exactly are you wearing right now? Jeans and a hoodie, it’s a tad chilly out today.
8. How often do you listen to music? All the time
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? Jeans
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2012? Probably not
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? I can be both
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’? Yes
13. What about ‘R’? No
14. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? At this point in life, no I don’t
16. Are you going out of town soon? Nope, only recently got back from being out of town
17. When was the last time you cried? I.. don’t … know
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them? Yes
19. If you could change your eye color, would you? No, I like being the oddball redhead with brown eyes xD
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? Mhmm
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. The studying and the cleaning I have to do
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Yep
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to? No v.v
24. What are you sitting on right now? Chair
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?  Yes, as a matter of fact. ^-^
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Yes v.v
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? My mother
28. Do you get a lot of colds? No
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from? I have no idea, and I’m not gonna check either
30. Does anyone hate you? Probably
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room? Nope
32. Do you like watching scary movies? Sure
33. Do you want your tongue pierced? Ugh, no…. that’s just gross
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? I wouldn’t
35. Did you have a dream last night? Yesh, I did… and it was an uber good one too. xD
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? Last night
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? Perhaps, but I’m in no rush
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? Uh, maybe…
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Perhaps…
40. Did you have a good day yesterday? Meh, it was alright
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? Nope v.v
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? Yep
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? Yes
44. What’s the best part about school? Free Massages EVERY day :D
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? Yep
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? By note you mean text messages right? xD
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? Yes
48. Were you single over the last summer? Sadly, yes >.<
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Not at all
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now? Studying… way to procrastinate Rach xD
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? God, no!
52. Are you nice to everyone? I try to be, been told I’m too nice for my own good.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? Yep
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? Yes, I can
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? I have become quite good at hiding them
56. Do you think you like someone? Yes
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Yes
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? I get along with both, but prefer male friends
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? Yes
60. Do you hate anyone? Umm, Michael Cera….
61. How’s your heart? Uh, in what sense? Health-wise it’s perfectly normal, otherwise it’s utterly confused about a certain bit of subject matter.
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? YES
63. Have you ever cried over a guy? Mhmm
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? Idk
65. Are your toenails painted pink? Gah, no .. hate pink so much. xD
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake? I hope not
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct? Uh, I personally like it when they show emotions and feelings, that doesn’t mean they have to cry though
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? No
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? Jessica
70. How do you look right now? I look like I’m uber comfy ^.^
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? It said my COMPLETE self… at this point,  there is ONE person… I think / hope you know who you are.
72. Can you commit to one person? Yes
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? Yes
74. Have you ever felt replaced? Mhmm
75. Did you wake up cranky? I don’t believe in morning…. I think that answers the question
76. Are you a jealous person? All depends
77. Are relationships ever worth it? Yes
78. Anyone you’re giving up on? I didn’t want to, but there is… yes
79. Currently wanting to see anyone? Yes…
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Buy more scrub pants for uni and study
81. Last person you cried in front of? Umm, probably my mum
82. Is there someone you will never forget? Mhmm
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you? Yes
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? Right now…. I wanna be cuddled up with that person. ^.^;
85. Are you over your past? Nope
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? YES
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? Two people, and I would hope they know who they are.
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? I don’t care about the damn presents, but a SINCERE apology would do just fine.
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in? Uh, sure….
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? Yep
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months? I’d love to say yes… but probably not.
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael? Yep
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew? Does kissing my cousin on the cheek count?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going? I wasn’t v.v
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March? Yep
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? Relatively yes
97. Who do you have texts from? Jonathan, Kas, Martika, Jess, Keanu, Facebook and my father  < --- cannot be bothered to delete texts… obviously bc the last time I texted Kas was back in October xD
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? Well, fuck my luck. Or something of that nature.
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? Yep
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you? Uh, no one
101. Ever kissed under fireworks? Nope
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies? Mhmm

No comments:

Post a Comment