17 November, 2011

That... was a tad... depressing




Single or taken? Single... been that way for a long time. v.v

 How many girlfriends/ boyfriends have told you they love you? Uh... 3

Have you ever thought that you were going to marry a person? Not gonna lie and say I haven't... it's that dreadful "what if" kinda thing X.x

Are you crushing on someone? Mhmm

Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt? .. yesh...

Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry? I don't think so...

Are you happier single or in a relationship? In a relationship by far

Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes

Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yes, unfortunately

If you could go back in time and change things, would you? No, as bad as somethings were... I
wouldn't want to change the experiences I've had.

Think any of your ex's feel the same? I have no idea

Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend? ...Yush...

Have you dated people who were not good to you?: No

Have you dated someone younger? Nope

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? A second chance, sure.. but repeated chances... no

Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope, tis lust

Ever been given an engagement ring? Nuh uh

Do you want to get married? Yes eventually, but not anytime soon

Has anyone ever told you they wanted to marry you? I don't think so...

Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend? Yep

Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds? YESH

Have any of your ex's told you they regret breaking up with you? One of them yes

Have u ever flirted with a friends crush? Guilty as charged. xD

Would you believe your ex if she/he said they love you? At this point, probably not.

Would you ever date your best male/female friend? *nods* Yeah, I'd probably give it a go..

Have any of your exs called you by a nickname after the break up? Mhmm

If your best friend of the opposite sex went out with someone you knew was wrong for them would you speak up? Yeah, I probably would...

Do you regret any of your relationships? No, it's all about the experience... I regret the way they ended, but I don't regret being in them...

Why did you and your last ex break up? Cheated on me with another girl, then found out that after I dumped him, he left the girl he was cheating on me with for another girl... how lovely is that? >.<

Would you ever lie to get an ex back? No

Have you ever been cheated on? Yes... in all 3 of my obviously failed relationships. v.v

Have you dated someone older than you? Yep, prefer older ^.^

Does anybody have a tattoo with your name on it? Not that I know of...


No comments:

Post a Comment