So it's been forever since I truly posted anything here. I think it's about time to fix that... so here goes, my attempt at an update. List style! xD
1) Hmm, last time I posted was in June... so yeah, back from Scotland. It was amazingly beautiful, rain and all. Even with the way it ended up, was still a memory that I'll for the rest of my life. Plus, I got to try haggis, Irn Bru and kilts... so all is good. ^-^
2) After Scotland, I came back and headed back to university for my last module of Massage Therapy school.... it is now safe to say as of today, I have officially finished my course at university and just have to obtain my license and then I'm off to truly start my career.
3) I got offered a job teaching English to school age children…. in India. Yep, India. I see that working out well for me…. the pale, gingerness do not mix well with the heat and sun. Would much rather stay in a place like I live now, we get all four seasons… not just HOT and HOTTER. xD
4) I turned 21… not that big a deal, except I wasn’t home to celebrate with the family. But what I did end up doing was just as awesome as it would have been had I been here at home.
5) My ginger comrade rekindled my love for heavy metal and death metal again. Hadn’t truly listened to it in a very long time. A five hour drive definitely helped that… and the drive was pretty awesome as is.
6) Spent an entire four day weekend and then some, with Jonathan down in Point Pleasant for the annual Mothman Festival. Needless to say, it was the highlight of the last 3 months. We always have a great time when we get together, even if we do tend to get into a bit of trouble every time we’re near one another. And this trip opened my eyes a bit about a few things that needed answering/ explaining. ^-^
So yeah, basically that’s it, nothing much else happened… to be honest, fell off the grid there for a while after I got back in July for several reasons. Also, I just realised that 5 and 6 should kinda just be the same bullet, because they go hand in hand *shrugs* oh well, doesn’t bug me any.
Well, that’s about it, until next times my lovelies. ^-^; xxx