02 March, 2013

Boredom yet again has taken over again

Who have you texted in the last 24 hours?
Jonathan, Martika, Keanu, Eric
Do you have Netflix?
Yes, and no... if that makes sense... thanks sissy xD 
What are you doing tonight?
Curling up on the sofa and watching Once Upon a Time, and texting/ talking to above mentioned people
In winter, would you rather wear a jacket or hoodie?
Hoodie.
Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
I'd settle for Columbus
Are you excited for the future?
Sure.
How old do you look?
Younger than I am, like 17/18 maybe.
Where are your siblings?
One is at home... as for the other two, no bloody idea. 
What are you going to do after this?
Finish OUAT and then watch a movie mor ehtan likely.
What color shirt are you wearing?
Black.
What are you doing tomorrow?
Cleaning Chip and Cari's house for a decent amount of cash.
Do you know anything about baseball?
I now a little bit.
Have you watched a movie today?
Yep.
Do you use those little kitchen clips to close bags of chips that you’ve opened?
Sometimes.
If you made your own survey, would it piss you off if you saw people giving smart ass answers as if you were asking stupid questions?
I wouldn’t care.
Have you ever voluntarily read the Bible?
When I was younger.
Why do you think most teenagers don’t enjoy reading?
In this day and age... no, not realy. .
Is your computer more than 5 years old?
Nope, it's not even a year old.
How much is gas where you live?
Atm like $3.73
Last test your memory, what were you wearing during your last kiss?
Em, I jeans, black lacey top and a jacket. Damn that was three weeks ago and I know it. xD 
Do you take walks often?
No, not enough.
What kind of underwear do you wear?
It all depends in all honesty. 
Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I can think of maybe two
What kind of condoms do you use?
Trojan.
Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yep.
Do you draw on your binders/notes when you’re bored in class?
I used to yeah.
Do you have any gay friends?
Yeah.
How many good friends do you have?
Like 4 or 5.
Do you like the state you live in?
I guess it’s okay.
When was the last time you were on the phone?
About 20 mins ago.
Are you good at writing?
Yep.
Can you keep secrets?
Yes.
What’s your favorite holiday?
Halloween
What is the last thing you ate?
Vanilla Ice Cream.
Did you get any compliments today?
Yesh.
Have you ever gone to court?
Yesh.
What towns have you lived in?
Toledo, Knoxville, Virginia Beach, Pheonix, Sacremento.
When was the last time you drove more than 15 minutes?
Thursday with Keanu.
Have you ever thrown up from drinking?
Nope.
What’s your favorite kind of ice cream?
Mint Chocolate Chip.
When’s the last time you got your eyebrows waxed?
Never have.
Have you ever gotten a spray tan?
No.
Why did you last cry?
I'm not gonna say. >.<
What is something you hate?
Asshats, liars, fake friends....
What is making you angry right now?
Oh, yesh... yesh there is.
Did your last kiss take place on a bed?
Nope.
What are you most anxious/excited for?
Jon coming up next weekend.
Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?
More or less.
Did you watch the Super Bowl?
Just the last 20 mins, but tbh, Jon and I didn't even really pay attention to that.
Do you like Chinese food?
Ayup.
Are you texting anyone right now?
Jonathan, and Iming/ Texting Martika.
Is anyone else in the room with you?
Nope.
How are you feeling right now?
utterly exhausted.
Are your parents strict?
They were until I turned 18.
Are you a virgin?
Nope.
How many people can you trust?
Emm, maybe 4, 2 for sure.
Do you use hand sanitizer constantly?
Nope.
Have you ever been on a train?
Yep.
Who was the last person who held your hand?
Keanu did randomly while I got my tragus pierced because she thought I was going to hit the woman for having to shove the needle thru a second time.
Have you kissed someone with braces?
Nope.
If you could change your eye color, what would it be?
Green, or bright blue
What is the wallpaper on your phone?
The internal one is Jon and I, the external on is my younger brother Josh and I.
How many pillows are on your bed?
4.
Have you ever had a surprise birthday party?
Nope.
When’s the last time you cried?
The other night.
Who was the last person that made you laugh?
Martika.
What’s the longest you’ve ever talked on the phone?
3 hrs.
Where did you last go out to eat?
Fish Fry at Our Lady of Perpetual Help.
Do you have a hard time admitting you’re wrong?
At times.
What’s your favorite season?
Summer and Autumn.
Have you ever thought that your life was so bad you wanted to give up?
No
Do you have any tattoos?
Not at the moment, that's either going to be my gift to myself after I get my license, or for my bday.
Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the mornings?
Morning.
When is the last time you had pizza?
Eh, Thursday.
When you see people, do you critique how they look or how they act?
Not really.
Have you ever fallen asleep upside down?
Kinda.
How did you get your last bruise?
Pffthaha, as if I.. the queen of klutzes knows.
Who was the last person you hugged?
Mum.
Did you have a dream last night?
Yesh.
If you could have something right now, what would it be?
Time with Jon would be nice.
What body part(s) do you wash first thing in the shower?
Emm, me hair usually
Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
I love Autumn weather best
Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something?
Yep.
What is your favorite color?
Black.
How do you feel when someone kisses you on the forehead?
It’s cute.
Are you dating the last person you kissed on the lips?
Yesh.
How old are you?
21.
Last place you kissed someone?
Jon's driveway just before I got in the car to head back home to Toledo.
Last person you text messaged?
Jon.
How is your ex doing?
Pfft, as if I know anymore. He doesn't exactly speak to me much anymore, no matter how many times I try to start a convo.
Have you ever done a Chinese fire drill?
Yesh.
Have you ever attended a school dance?
Yeah.
Have you ever been fired from a job?
Nope.
What color are your bedroom walls?
Brown and green.
Do you have a chair in your room?
I have 2 actually.
What kind of phone do you have?
LG Octane. ....piece of shite that is all

No comments:

Post a Comment