09 May, 2013

Springing into an Update

It's been awhile so I might as well do a quick update. Not that much has truly happened in the last month or so. I mean there was Easter, which I planned the entire family get together because my mother is in Texas. It went well overall, no major hiccups. It was actually really nice to spend the holiday with Jon's family, they're quite a crazy group of people and I love that about them.

With Easter came my whole though process of "I'm going to cut all ties to people that either no longer speak to me, treat me like crap, are complete asshats, or are all of those." Some of you may recall this blog ----> Ayup... not pretty. Pretty much said it all, and as you can tell, I was done being nice, and more over, done being walked all over.

After Easter there was the lovely almost 2 week long stay in Columbus. That just made life so much easier. There was a concert on April 18th for Jon's birthday (Goatwhore, for those of you who want to know), which was awesome, though sadly both he and I were too tired to take any pics, and even more sadly, we actually dozed off...during a metal concert. How awesome are we? xD

April 26th was Suspect Earth's (the band Jon plays bass for) comeback show, which went amazingly well. The band actually sees me, like all the other wives and girlfriends as an honorary member, which is kinda awesome. Here are some of the pics *points below* I really wish I had some video of it, but as you can see from some of the pics, I'm a) kinda short and b) I was kinda far back... ok, more like I got pushed back. :/






Hmm, the topic of me moving to Columbus was brought up. Nothing set in stone, but there is a very real possibility I won't be living in Toledo for too much longer. And you know what? I'm completely ok with that. ^-^

Went to the park with Jess and Keanu recently, that was quite fun. Something we need to do more often. 

And shortly after that trip to Grand Rapids, Jess, Charles, and I went to Maumee Bay State Park. It was a completely glorious day. I saved a fish, we walked on the beach, and rocks... up a giant hill. We had an amazing lunch at Sonic, and milkshakes to boot. Only downfall were the ticks. We were so special we didn't think to put on bug spray. Luckily there were only a few ticks, and none of them actually bit us. ^-^

Sorry, I had to add my fishy head photo... which apparently creeped Jess out. xD 



Other than all that, I can only account for my adventures in Ukazoo; the used book store down the street from where I live. I had all these lovely coupons for free books. I think I've gained at least 15 new books to add to my collection. I have an addiction to the written word... that is all. 

Also, for those who care; I shall begin posting all of my quizzes, surveys, and other truly random posts here Delving into Pandora's Box, so feel free to take a gander, and add the blog. 

I think that about covers it. If it doesn't, it'll have to wait until next time. Love you all! Toodles. xxx


2 comments:

  1. So. I am not receiving any alerts to when you're updating...>.> And I'm subscribed....Blogger hates me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odd, I haven't changed any of the settings for email updates in over a year. I think it's just being a spaz. xD

    ReplyDelete