07 January, 2014

Here's to a new year and new adventures

So, it's been a little while. Sorry about that. December was a very busy month for me. Had the final Suspect Earth show of the year. It was awesome, one of their best shows to say the very least. 



Christmas has passed. It was a quiet affair for us. We made supper together and went to see the Hobbit. It was actually really nice. Made some of our own Christmas traditions. Jon surprised me with a beautiful necklace, my mama got me cast iron cookware, Jess and Charles got us some really tasty Earl Grey tea. 




The new year came. Jon and I spent the evening together with a few bottles of sparkling juice, and yummy food. It was the first time in years that I didn't get to spend it with my brunette partner in crime. Kinda saddening, but there's always next year. *crosses fingers*

As those of you who actually read this know, I had a job interview back in December, it went well. Well enough to actually have gotten the job, and have been working there for a few weeks now. It's a decent place to work. A little intimidating at first, I've never worked in a therapist position before. I'll get the hang of it eventually.  Besides I need the money, car payment and insurance to take care of, you know adult things.

I'm so proud of my brunette partner in crime, she was finally able to move out of her mother's house, and overly stressful environment that lingers there. On top of that her wonderfully awesome boyfriend also moved into his own apartment, so proud and happy for him as well. Congrats to both of them. ^.^

As for the start to the new year, I've decided to eat healthier, not saying diet, but less soda, and less Subway ( it's a go-to food) and less sweets. I've been promising myself for awhile that this was something I wanted to do, so now seems like a good time to do it. Been putting it off for far too long.

I even found one of the Lush stores near where I live. Can we say score?! xD I know where some of my paychecks will go now and then. 


If you haven't noticed, I like to take pictures and I love to post them on my blog. It's an awesome outlet for me. I love Instagram, it's a major addiction of mine. 


We have have a very happy cat and I have a very happy goof, which in turn makes me a very happy spazz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment