25 September, 2013

Mothman and updates....

I'm baaaack!  xD

Mothman Festival this year was fantastic. Granted it rained most of the day Saturday, but that didn't stop Jon and I. After about two hours of guest speakers we decided to go for a walk, even if it was raining. It was really sweet actually, Jon kept making sure I wasn't going to step in puddles and such. All gentlemanly. ^-^ We listened to some awesome bands, went for a really nice walk around Point Pleasant just to spend time together and explore, it was quite fun, we ate Mothman burgers ( friggin' delicious by the way) at Harris Steakhouse, explored the TNT bunkers in the middle of the night ( rather creepy, but completely awesome). Overall a fantastic weekend of nerdyness, we even got matching coffee mugs and Mothman Blend coffee from the Silver Bridge Company. Enjoy the slideshow.



Other than that, Jon and I have a few busy weeks ahead of us, this Friday we're watching Cora, Saturday we're supposed to go car shopping after the AA meeting, Sunday evening is Helloween. After that, next Friday is Hatebreed, Saturday is the tattoo party. The following week is Deicide and then the Suspect Earth concert. So much music, so little time. xD But at least we keep busy. We're closing in on our one year anniversary too, excited to celebrate that. We have to think of something fun and special to do. Though, I think Jon has it in his head to go see Slayer the weekend after our anniversary... which would be awesome, mostly because our first date was to a concert. ^-^

Emm, not much else to report on at the moment. Just life stuff I suppose, though I get the feeling that there's going to be a rant coming up soon. Someone has seriously pissed me off once again, and is blaming me for their problems, and that I'm apparently a heartless bitch. But oh well, I'll save that for later.







No comments:

Post a Comment