08 December, 2011

My A to Z


1. A is for age: 20
2. B is for beer of choice: Founder's Pale Ale
3. C is for career right now: Working to become a Massage Therapist
4. D is for your dog's name? Luna
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Mobile Phone
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Doctor Who & Scrubs
7. G is for favorite game: Jeopardy xD
8. H is for Home town: Toledo, OH
9. I is for instruments you play: Violin, Piano and a lil Guitar ^^
10. J is for favorite juice: Peach Mango
11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Tom
12. L is for last place you ate: McDonald's
13. M is for marriage: What do you want to know about marriage? O.o
14. N is for your full name: Rachael Leann Bond
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: 5
16. P is for people you were with today: Mum, Dad and Aaron
17. Q is for quote:  What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction. –---- Chuck Palahniuk (Choke)
18. R is for Biggest Regret: Atm moment in my life, it'd be not attending the university I originally wanted to.
19. S is for status: Yet to be determined. xD
20. T is for time you woke up today: 6:30 am  >.<
21. U is for underwear you have on now: They're plaid xD
22. V is for vegetable you love: Mushrooms or tomatoes ^^
23. W is for worst habit: My lovely red-head temper... not really a habit, but it habitually gets me into trouble.  
24. X is for x-rays you've had: 4.. I think
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Ramen xD
26. Z is for zodiac sign: Cancer



Yay for boredom!! xD And random side note... this is blog #69 ... eheheh ^-^;

No comments:

Post a Comment