14 January, 2013

Updatey-Survey thing.... again

1. Are looks important in a relationship? For me? They are not of huge importance, though they do figure in.
2. Are relationships ever worth it? Yesh
3. Are you a virgin? No. I am not.
4. Are you in a relationship? Yes
5. Are you in love? Yes
6. Are you single this year? No
7. Can you commit to one person? Yes
8. Describe your crush- Tall, gingery curly hair, blue eyes, and scruffy...
9. Describe your perfect mate- Eh, see above mentioned...
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? No, tis lust
11. Do you ever want to get married? Yes
12. Do you forgive betrayal? I do, but after so many times no
13. Do you get jealous easily? I do at times, yeah
14. Do you have a crush on anyone? I do
15. Do you have any piercings? Seven... all in the ears xD
16. Do you have any tattoos? No, but one or two I've thought about getting
17. Do you like kissing in public? Sure
20. Do you shower every day? Usually
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you? I don't think, I know xD
22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? I can only think of one person who would be
23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? Can and have... it's the other person who has always seemed to have that issue
24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? Here's hoping xD
25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year? I am in a relationship...
26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? Yesh
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you? Not that I know of
28. Have you ever been cheated on? In every past relationship except one. v.v
29. Have you ever cheated on someone? No, I know how badly it hurts and I refuse to put anyone else through that
30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body? Nope
31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl? Yes
32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love? Yes
33. Have you ever had sex with a man? Yes
34. Have you ever had sex with a woman? No
35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? Often xD
36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends? Yes
37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? Ayup
38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? Mhm x3
39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Yesh >.<
40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone? Pathetically I will admit, yesh...I have
41. Have you had sex so far this year? Yesh
42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander? At this point.... it doesn't take long at all.
43. How long was your longest relationship? Almost 2 years
44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? Including Jon... 5
45. How many people did you kiss in 2012? Romatically... 1
46. How many times did you have sex last year? Not at all
47. How old are you? 21
48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? I'd be utterly heartbroken, I don't think I'd be able to say anything.
49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her? I have so many favourite things... but one that comes to mind is... HUGS! He gives the absolute best hugs
50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? I doubt that I would, he's one of two that seriously fucked me up. v.v
51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for? Yesh
52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why? Yesh, and for reasons I'm not saying o.o
53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? Ayup
54. Is there someone you will never forget? Yesh
55. Share a relationship story. Hmm, I'll keep it simple and poorly detailed... Jon and I had our first date at a death metal concert. xD
56. State 7 facts about your body---- Curvy, lots of freckles, kinda short, birthmark on my right shoulder blade, very ticklish, not always happy with it, I guess it's cuddly,
57. Things you want to say to an ex? Gah... again! *zips lips* I've been thru this like 4 times now... you're just going to get the same link every time
58. What are five ways to win your heart? Awesome hugs, confidence ( don't misconstrue that with cockiness), general common interests, do sweet/goofy things with me/ for me etc. and simply love me for me.
59. What do you look like? ME >.<
60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners? 11 years
61. What is the first thing you notice in someone? Eyes
62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you? Emm, Idk... I'll get back to you on that
63. Was your first time enjoyable? Surprisingly very enjoyable. xD
64. What is your definition of cheating? Being mentally or physically unfaithful to your partner.
65. What is your favourite foreplay routine? Not going into detail, don't think any of my readers want to read about that... sorry xD
66. What is your favourite roleplay? Don't have one atm
67. What is your idea of the perfect date? Kinda already had it, going to a concert. Emm, only other thing I can think of would be a nice dinner, leading into a walk in a park under the stars kinda thing. x3
68. What is your sexual orientation? Straight
69. What turns you off? Cockiness, foot-in- mouth syndrome, Narcissism, general lack of care for anyone but themselves and their needs/ wants
70. What turns you on? Confidence, authority, compassion, goofiness
71. What was your kinkiest wet dream? I'm keeping that to myself. xP
72. What words do you like to hear during sex? Moaning and the normal stuff like "Yes", "Oh, god" etc >////<
73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? I want to get flowers just because it's Tuesday, or because they miss me xD
74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for? I honestly don't know...
75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you? Em, just always being there for me, and always having a hug ready for me when I need/want one at this point.
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for your significant other? You'd have to ask him o.o
77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships? Age is only a number, as long as both are happy consenting adults, I don't see an issue. Also, I'm slightly biased because there is a 11yr age gap between Jon and I.
78. What’s your dirtiest secret? Why would I tell you? Silly survey, tis a secret.
79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why? Eh, haven't really. At least not lately, no reason to.
80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? Last night
81. Who are five people you find attractive? Jonathan, Gerard Butler, Corey Taylor, David Tennant, and Terrance Zdunich
82. Who is the last person you hugged? Jonathan
83. Who was the last person you kissed? Jonathan
84. Why did your last relationship fail? Please don't ask... way too complicated
85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet? I have, but I won't do it again.

1 comment: