03 January, 2013

Stole it, that is all.


Last Person That…?
Made you laugh?
Jonathan
Saw you cry?
Mum.
You went to the movies with?
Jessica
You went out to dinner with?
Jonathan.
You talked on the phone to?
Well…texted: Jessica . Actual phone call? Jonathan.

Would You Rather…?
Pierce your nose or tongue?
Ehh, since I have to pick... nose
Be serious or be funny?
Funny

Do You Prefer ..?
Flowers or candy?
Flowers
Gray or black?
Black
Color or Black and white photos?
Depends on the environment.
Sunrise or sunset?
Sunset
M&Ms or Skittles?
M&Ms

Answer Truthfully…. ?
Do you like anyone?
Yes
Do they know it?
I'm dating him, so yeah he does know.

About me …?
What time is it?
13:27 .
Real Name?
Rachael
What do you want?
A loving, lasting relationship.
How many kids do you want?
3-4 xD
What would you want to name a boy?
Jonathan Michael ( And no, it's not because of who I'm dating, I've always wanted to name one for my boys that xD )
You want to get married?
Yes
What kind of music do you like?
Anything except rap and dubstep (what the hell is that anyhow?)
Nervous Habits?
I get really quite, fidget and apparently though I tend to not notice, I bite my lip.
Are you double jointed?
No
Can you roll your tongue?
Yes
Can you raise one eyebrow?
Yes
Can you cross your eyes?
Yes
Do you make your bed daily?
No, not daily.... maybe once or twice a week, or if we're due to have company over.
Which shoe goes on first?
Usuallt right then left... or however I pick them up
Ever thrown something at someone?
Yes.
On average, how much money do you carry with you?
….Not much. Maybe $1.25 on broke days, and $5 when I have it.
What jewelry do you wear?
Celtic knot necklace, Claddagh ring, and 3 sets of normal earrings, and one cartilage one. xD

The last month…?
Had a b/f or g/f?
Yes
Bought something?
Yes
Sang?
Yes
Been kissed?
Yes
Felt stupid?
Yes
Missed someone?
Yes

Last….?
Last Car ride?
Yesterday
Last Movie Seen?
Les Miserables.
Last time you Cried?
Yesterday.
Last Fight?
Emm, Monday....
Person I saw?
Mumr.
Person I hugged?
Mum.
Person I text messaged?
Jessica
Person I yelled at?
Dad.

E V E R ?
been arrested?
nope
skinny dipped?
Yes
been on TV?
Yes
I ’ M W E A R I N G
1. Jeans
2. T-shirt

Are you comfortable with the way you look?
Pretty much never.
Describe your hair:
Red, curly, hip length... a curly mess over all. xD
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
Outdoors most times. Indoors when it’s cold and wet, or cold and bitter.
Do you like thunderstorms?
Yes.
Are you a vegetarian?
No
Anything you absolutely could eat forever?
Spaghetti.... it's my go to meal xD
What is your favorite dessert?
I have several I love, but I adore peach pie... or anything else with peaches for that matter.
Have you ever been in love?
Yes.
Are you in a relationship now?
Yes.
Where is your cell phone?
In front of me.
Your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Yes.
Where did you grow up?
Born and raised a northern Ohioan.
Your life?
My life was composed in the key of f*ck. xD
Your mood?
Relaxed
Your summer?
Half of it was spent completely and utterly depressed and the last half was amazing.
Your favorite color(s)?
Anything dark. Purple, black, green, blue…
Last text?
Jessica
.
SEVEN have you’s:
7. Have you ever dated someone twice?
Like broke up and then went out with them again? No.
6. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes
5. Have you ever kissed someone & regretted it?
No
4. Have you ever fallen in love?
Yes
3. Have you ever lost someone?
Yes
2. Have you ever been depressed?
Yes..
1. Have you ever had a heartbreak?
Yes

Who are five people can tell anything to?
Jonathan, Jessica and Martika, that's about it
List FOUR things that you can’t live without right now:
Oxygen—for obvious reasons, Food….again obvious…compassion….hope.
List THREE favorite foods:
Steak, Pizza, and Peaches.
List FOUR things you’re really looking forward to:
Graduating ceremony, developing my current relationship further, making new friends, and perhaps rekindling old friendships.

THIS PAST YEAR…
Fallen out of love?
Yes v.v
Laughed until you cried?
Yes
Met someone who changed your life?
Yes!
Found out who your true friends were?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment