31 December, 2012

A general sum up of 2012


Last blog of 2012.... wow, the year went by like nothing. Weird. But yesh, one last survey for you before 2013 rolls around in ....oh, say *loks at clock* ... a minute or so. xD

1: What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before? I traveled out of the country and I almost regularly attend AA meetings 2-3 times a month now. x3
2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I kept most of them and I always make a few resolutions. xD
3: Did anyone close to you give birth? Yesh
4: Did anyone close to you die? Yes
5: What countries did you visit? Scotland and England
6: What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012? A truly lasting relationship, a job/ career
7: What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Ehh, June 2012, for reasons... pretty sure people who know me well enough know the reasons why ... and November/ December 2012, the last two months have been the happiest I've been in a long, long time... so I'll remember those. ^^
8: What was your biggest achievement of the year? I finished uni
9: What was your biggest failure? No comment v.v
10: Did you suffer illness or injury? Not really
11: What was the best thing you bought? New laptop ...
12: Whose behaviour merited celebration? Jon, Jess, Martika, Kas, and my parents I suppose
13: Whose behaviour made you appalled? Mary Reilly T-T, Aaron... several others
14: Where did most of your money go? Airline tickets
15: What did you get really, really, really excited about? Lots of things
16: What song will always remind you of 2012? Gangnam Style xD
17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer? (a) Happier (b) Meh, about the same, maybe a little thinner, idk (c) Broke just the same as last year
18: What do you wish you’d done more of? Travel, save money, spend time with family
19: What do you wish you’d done less of? Sit around,
20: How did you spend Christmas? With my family and Jonathan's family
21: Did you fall in love in 2012? Fell out of it halfway thru the year and only after I was over that was I able to move on and fall in love again. x3
22: What was your favourite TV program? Doctor Who
23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? No.
24: What was the best book you read? Meh, I've read a lot this year, but the best book I read was Choosing Death- The Improbable History of Death Metal and Grindcore
25: What was your greatest musical discovery? Abiotic
26: What did you want and get? Finished uni, spent more time with friends, and Jon
27: What did you want and not get? Eh, nothing I can think of really
28: What was your favourite film of this year? Brave &  The Hobbit
29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying? I'll give you two, because they rank about the same.... finishing uni and Jon... though this question is not fair, there is so much more xD
30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012? I have a complete lack of fashion.. that is all
31: What kept you sane?  Wait... I would have had to be sane to begin with... so yesh xP
32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? David Tennant, Gerard Butler, Corey Taylor
33: What political issue stirred you the most? Meh... the election I suppose.... I hate politics tho xD
34: Who did you miss? Several people.
35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012. Waiting is always a good idea, no mater how impatient you are and how much you want something. Waiting proves how much it really means to you. .... I learned the hard way with that one.
36: Any songs that sum up your year?

I have quite a few, so prepare for a lovely list xD

I think that about sums up the year music wise. xD 

Eh... here are three bonuses, simply because Cannibal Corpse is Jon's and my band, so it's fitting and one from Suspect Earth, the band Jon is in xD  -----> 

Suspect Earth \m/ 





No comments:

Post a Comment