30 June, 2013

I like trains.... that is all

This is kinda going to be a rant. Sorry for that. It seems to be all I really do on here anymore. Oh well, It's my blog, I can blog about whatever the hell I want. xD

1) Why is it I do something nice for someone, and am promised payment; I always get walked all over and screwed over? I cleaned the house of a family "friend" and was promised $500 to do so, plus another $100 a month to come back a few times a month to spot clean. Needless to say, I have not been paid what is due to me. I haven't even received half of it. Then after two months of allowing these people to get their finances in order, they have the audacity to tell me that they don't spend money frivolously. I'm calling bullshit on that one. I know for a fact that EVERY time they leave the house to go out, they HAVE to but each of their three kids a new stupid toy. They are behind on rent payments, car payments, bills. And yet, they manage to have wifi, cable, iPhones and all this other unneeded crap. Yet, they can't pay for the things that are actually needed in life. The wife even told me that she'd pay me the last $20 in their account, and if their kids went hungry, then so be it. Who the fuck does that? Oh, I know... people who have no respect for themselves, others and are completely irresponsible. I honestly doubt that I'll ever see all the money they owe me, which means I'll have some lovely time spent in court with them. T-T

2) I've had several people lately tell me that I shouldn't be blogging about certain topics ever, or anymore. You know what? Screw that. I've had this blog since 2008, granted yes everything from before 2011 magically disappeared one day. But damn it, I've worked hard to somewhat keep this blog going, therefore, I shall blog about whatever the hell I want, when I want, and how I want. If you don't like that, there is an unsubscribe button.

3) I've gotten a lot of recent hate about my relationship with Jon. What the hell is that about? I mean really, do people seriously have nothing better to do? We've known one another almost 10 yrs and we've been together almost a year. Get the hell over it. Find someone else to bother.

4) The next person to tell me I need to try harder to find a job is going to get slapped. I put in applications every single day. Even on the days where I am dead tired. I babysit 3-4 days a week for 8+ hrs a day, then I come home and do the house work that no one else has time to do. I don't get paid to do any of that work, except mowing the lawn because that is actually not one of my designated tasks, that and mum/ dad both know how much sun I get when I do mow the lawn about kills my skin and causes headaches. So they "reward" me for that. Even after all that, I still after 3-4 hrs a sleep on a good night, I still wake up and apply to places, I go out and talk to people about getting jobs. So no one, unless they are me has any right at all to tell me I'm not trying hard enough.

5) I hate how much stress this whole move is causing. And what's worse, it's not even the actual move that's causing the stress. It's my father's overall reaction to it. He hates it, and because of that, he's making it a point to make everything he possibly can more difficult for me. Joy. :/

6) On a happier note... Here are these....






And I'm done.
G'night.







No comments:

Post a Comment