03 June, 2013

Survey says.... #1

1. Did you wake up cranky? Not really... I actually slept well last night
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? No.
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? Meh, I kinda prefer an equal mix of both
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? I do it all the time.
5. Can you commit to one person? Yesh.
6. How do you look right now? Frazzled...
7. What exactly are you wearing right now? Shorts and a t-shirt
8. How often do you listen to music? As often as possible
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? Jeans
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014? I certainly hope a few things will change
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? Kinda anti-social
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? I'd be utterly crushed and devastated...
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings? Yep
14. Can you drive a stick shift? I can... I need to get back in the practice of doing so, but yes I know how.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? Pfft, not anymore I don't/
16. Are you going out of town soon? Eh, it all depends on my job situation.
17. When was the last time you cried? A few weeks ago.
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? Yep.
19. If you could change your eye color, would you? Eh, I love my brown eyes... but I'd love to have either green or violet eyes. xD
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Mow the lawn....
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. Other than the fact that Jon's not around... the pollen is horrible and it makes me feel like crap
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? Yesh.
23. Are you nice to everyone? Nope.
24. What are you sitting on right now? A chair o.O
25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? I can , and have.
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Yep.
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? Jon
28. Do you get a lot of colds? Not really.
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? Nope
30. Does anyone hate you? I can think of at least two people who do/ might
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? Yesh
32. Do you like watching scary movies? I do
33. Are you a jealous person? I can be
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? 2011
35. Did you have a dream last night? Yep
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? There are two, maybe three people
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? I really hope so
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? I know someone does
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? He might be, I dunno... he's probably still asleep. xD
40. Did you have a good day yesterday? It was an amazing day
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? Yesh
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Not really, no
43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? Probably sex or cuddling on the sofa. xD
44. What’s the best part about school? Acquiring knowledge
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? Ofc
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? A small group of us used to...
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? Yep
48. Were you single over the last summer? Ayup. But that's ok, I'm soooooo much better off now.
49. What are you supposed to be doing right now? Laundry and semi packing things I don't use often.
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? Very much so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment