03 February, 2014

I think I answered them all.... I tag ALL of you to do this. Give me something to read. xD

1: What are you wearing? One of Jon's Slayer t-shirts and sweatpants.

2: Ever been in love? Yes, and am now.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes. Oh, my god, yes.

4: How tall are you? 5'5"

5: How much do you weigh? I'm not gonna say.

6: Any tattoos? Nope, not yet.

7: Any piercings? 8.. all in my ears.

8: OTP? I don't really have one.

9: Favorite Show? Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead and several others

10: Favorite bands? Too many to post here.

11: Something you miss? Old friends, some family members.

12: Favorite song? I don't really have just one favorite.

13: How old are you? 22

14: Zodiac sign? Cancer

15: Quality you look for in a partner? I'm just going to say Jon. He understands that no relationship is perfect, and is willing to work on it. I means a lot to me to know he's willing to work on things.

16: Favorite Quote? I have several favorites... but I love these ones "All that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream." Edgar Allen Poe

What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction. ---Chuck Palahniuk (Choke)

Give me sweet lies and keep your bitter truths-- Tyrion Lannister (A Storm of Swords- George R.R. Martin)

"I could die for you. But I couldn't, and wouldn't, live for you."
Ayn Rand (The Fountainhead)


17: Favorite actor? Emm.... I dunno... I like a lot, but don't really have a favorite. Maybe Ewan McGregor, Robin Williams, or Liam Neeson.

18: Favorite color? Purple, black, or green

19: Loud music or soft? ...both...

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? I usually either cuddle with Jon, or curl up on the sofa if I can't be with Jon and be alone.

21: How long does it take you to shower? 20-35 mins depending....

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? For work... to get dressed... about 2 mins... I have a uniform I have to wear.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? No

24: Turn on? Knowledge among other things

25: Turn off? Being overly cocky

26: The reason I joined Blogger? I guess I just wanted to metaphorically brain sneeze onto the internet. I needed a way to get my thoughts, feelings and opinions out. I wanted to record my life for the future but couldn't keep up a diary. I wanted to have people to open up to who wouldn't judge me and I wouldn't feel shy to talk to.

27: Fears? Being alone, being unloved/unwanted, or being told I'm not good enough

28: Last thing that made you cry? A horrible, horrible migraine on Saturday night

29: Last time you said you loved someone? This afternoon before Jon left for work.

30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? It's my mishaps, and ramblings... my adventures and such.

31: Last book you read? The last one I actually finished was  The Last Romanov

32: The book you’re currently reading? The Lost Crown

33: Last show you watched? I'm watching Frozen... yet again.

34: Last person you talked to? Martika

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? He's the love of my life.

36: Favorite food? I love homecooking... and Italian food

37: Place you want to visit? Scotland ( and make it a good trip this time), Ireland, England, Russia, and Austria

38: Last place you were? Easton Town Center.... I needed a LUSH trip.

39: Do you have a crush? Ayup.

40: Last time you kissed someone? This afternoon before Jon left for work.

41: Last time you were insulted? Possibly last night... Jon said something and I took it the wrong way.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet? ...huh.. chocolate or caramel

43: What instruments do you play? Violin, a little guitar, and very poor piano

44: Favorite piece of jewelry? The necklace Jon got me for Christmas

45: Last sport you played? .... Um... Mario Kart. xD

46: Last song you sang? Let it Go from Frozen

47: Favorite chat up line? I don't have one

48: Have you ever used it?... nope

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Other than Jon and the girls at work.... em last Sunday, we stopped in on Todd and Teresa

50: Who should answer these questions next? I’m going to leave this as an open tag :) If you read this you are tagged. Yes, you.

2 comments:

  1. Can I repost this in an email to you? o.O?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can... it was more you're supposed to copy it, fill in your own answers and post it to your own blog.

    ReplyDelete