03 February, 2014

I think I answered them all.... I tag ALL of you to do this. Give me something to read. xD

1: What are you wearing? One of Jon's Slayer t-shirts and sweatpants.

2: Ever been in love? Yes, and am now.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes. Oh, my god, yes.

4: How tall are you? 5'5"

5: How much do you weigh? I'm not gonna say.

6: Any tattoos? Nope, not yet.

7: Any piercings? 8.. all in my ears.

8: OTP? I don't really have one.

9: Favorite Show? Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead and several others

10: Favorite bands? Too many to post here.

11: Something you miss? Old friends, some family members.

12: Favorite song? I don't really have just one favorite.

13: How old are you? 22

14: Zodiac sign? Cancer

15: Quality you look for in a partner? I'm just going to say Jon. He understands that no relationship is perfect, and is willing to work on it. I means a lot to me to know he's willing to work on things.

16: Favorite Quote? I have several favorites... but I love these ones "All that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream." Edgar Allen Poe

What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction. ---Chuck Palahniuk (Choke)

Give me sweet lies and keep your bitter truths-- Tyrion Lannister (A Storm of Swords- George R.R. Martin)

"I could die for you. But I couldn't, and wouldn't, live for you."
Ayn Rand (The Fountainhead)


17: Favorite actor? Emm.... I dunno... I like a lot, but don't really have a favorite. Maybe Ewan McGregor, Robin Williams, or Liam Neeson.

18: Favorite color? Purple, black, or green

19: Loud music or soft? ...both...

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? I usually either cuddle with Jon, or curl up on the sofa if I can't be with Jon and be alone.

21: How long does it take you to shower? 20-35 mins depending....

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? For work... to get dressed... about 2 mins... I have a uniform I have to wear.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? No

24: Turn on? Knowledge among other things

25: Turn off? Being overly cocky

26: The reason I joined Blogger? I guess I just wanted to metaphorically brain sneeze onto the internet. I needed a way to get my thoughts, feelings and opinions out. I wanted to record my life for the future but couldn't keep up a diary. I wanted to have people to open up to who wouldn't judge me and I wouldn't feel shy to talk to.

27: Fears? Being alone, being unloved/unwanted, or being told I'm not good enough

28: Last thing that made you cry? A horrible, horrible migraine on Saturday night

29: Last time you said you loved someone? This afternoon before Jon left for work.

30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? It's my mishaps, and ramblings... my adventures and such.

31: Last book you read? The last one I actually finished was  The Last Romanov

32: The book you’re currently reading? The Lost Crown

33: Last show you watched? I'm watching Frozen... yet again.

34: Last person you talked to? Martika

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? He's the love of my life.

36: Favorite food? I love homecooking... and Italian food

37: Place you want to visit? Scotland ( and make it a good trip this time), Ireland, England, Russia, and Austria

38: Last place you were? Easton Town Center.... I needed a LUSH trip.

39: Do you have a crush? Ayup.

40: Last time you kissed someone? This afternoon before Jon left for work.

41: Last time you were insulted? Possibly last night... Jon said something and I took it the wrong way.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet? ...huh.. chocolate or caramel

43: What instruments do you play? Violin, a little guitar, and very poor piano

44: Favorite piece of jewelry? The necklace Jon got me for Christmas

45: Last sport you played? .... Um... Mario Kart. xD

46: Last song you sang? Let it Go from Frozen

47: Favorite chat up line? I don't have one

48: Have you ever used it?... nope

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Other than Jon and the girls at work.... em last Sunday, we stopped in on Todd and Teresa

50: Who should answer these questions next? I’m going to leave this as an open tag :) If you read this you are tagged. Yes, you.