05 February, 2014

Yes, yet again, you are all tagged... have fun

200: My crush's name is: Jonathan
199: I was born in: Toledo, Ohio
198: I am really: Exhausted
197: My cellphone company is: Sprint
196: My eye color is: Brown
195: My shoe size is: 8
194: My ring size is: 8- 8.5
193: My height is: 5'5"
192: I am allergic to: Bees, Penicillin, grass, poison ivy, cat/ dog/ rabbit hair, more than half of the Bath and Body Works store, cottonwood/ ragweed....
191: My 1st car was: First car in my name is my '07 Saturn Ion
190: My 1st job was: Supervisor/ overseer at a farm
189: Last book you read:  The Last Romanov, haven't had much time to read lately.
188: My bed is: COMFY!!! >:D
187: My pet: Bast
186: My best friend: Martika and Jess
185: My favorite shampoo is: Hemp
184: Xbox or ps3: PS3
183: Piggy banks are: Fun
182: In my pockets: I don't have pockets currently
181: On my calendar:  A few days marked for days I picked up at work, birthdays, and our Valentine's couples massage
180: Marriage is: Something I want in the near future
179: Spongebob can: Jellyfish...
178: My mom: Is amazing and wonderful.
177: The last three songs I bought were? I don't even know anymore....
176: Last YouTube video watched: Raw. Vegan. Not Gross.... I may not be vegan, but I like the show.
175: How many cousins do you have? First cousins.... Um, I think 8....
174: Do you have any siblings? 3 younger brothers
173: Are your parents divorced? Both were, and then remarried to one another after respect divorces divorces from previous partners
172: Are you taller than your mom? Yep.
171: Do you play an instrument? Violin, a little guitar, and very poor piano
170: What did you do yesterday? I went to work... if you want to call it that
[ I Believe In ]
169: Love at first sight: Not really
168: Luck: Meh, at times
167: Fate: YES
166: Yourself: Not as often as I should
165: Aliens: Yep
164: Heaven: Mhm
163: Hell: Yes
162: God: A higher being.... I don't necessarily call it God
161: Horoscopes: Not really
160: Soul mates: Yep
159: Ghosts: Yes
158: Gay Marriage: Sure
157: War: No really, but I know they happen
156: Orbs: Mhm
155: Magic: Ayup
[ This or That ]
154: Hugs or Kisses: Both..
153: Drunk or High: Neither
152: Phone or Online: Either one
151: Red heads or Black haired: Red-heads
150: Blondes or Brunettes: Brunettes
149: Hot or cold: A happy medium between the two ?
148: Summer or winter: Summer
147: Autumn or Spring: Autumn
146: Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
145: Night or Day: Night
144: Oranges or Apples: Apples
143: Curly or Straight hair: Curly
142: McDonalds or Burger King: Neither to be honest
141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: Either one
140: Mac or PC: I love Mac, it's so much easier to use. Kinda regret selling my Mac for a PC
139: Flip flops or high heals: Barefoot!
138: Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor: Sweet and poor
137: Coke or Pepsi: Regular Pepsi, but Cherry Coke
136: Hillary or Obama: NEITHER
135: Buried or cremated:  I have no idea right now
134: Singing or Dancing: Singing and dancing. xD
133: Coach or Chanel: Em... I have no clue
132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: Who?
131: Small town or Big city: Somewhere in between would nice
130: Wal-Mart or Target: Target
129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: Adam Sandler
128: Manicure or Pedicure: I'd love a manicure, butI can't have nails or varnish on them
127: East Coast or West Coast: Either one could be fun
126: Your Birthday or Christmas: Christmas, it means spending time with family
125: Chocolate or Flowers: Either one
124: Disney or Six Flags: Disney... oh my goodness.. Disney always
123: Yankees or Red Sox: Neither
[ Here's What I Think About ]
122: War: I don't like it, but I know that at times is necessary
121: George Bush: Meh...
120: Gay Marriage: Everyone should be able to have a legally recognized partnership that is also recognized by insurance companies and such
119: The presidential election: Pfft...
118: Abortion: Nope, sorry...  not talking about this
117: MySpace: Dead
116: Reality TV: Stupid
115: Parents: Love them to death
114: Back stabbers: Karma's a bitch, remember that
113: Ebay: I was addicted to it and Etsy at one point...
112: Facebook: I love it
111: Work: It's not the setting I want to be in, but for now it's a good start
110: My Neighbors: I've never met them
109: Gas Prices: They seriously need to go back to what they were when I was a kid
108: Designer Clothes: Why? I have more important things to spend money on
107: College: I want to go back and finish my nursing degree
106: Sports: What is this madness you speak of?
105: My family: Love them all, even if I tolerate a few of them at times.
104: The future: I dunno, I hope it's good
[ Last time I ]
103: Hugged someone: Around 1500 when Jon left for work
102: Last time you ate: Around 1930 or so
101: Saw someone I haven't seen in awhile: January, when I visited Toledo
100: Cried in front of someone: Saturday when I had a horrid migraine
99: Went to a movie theater: Christmas
98: Took a vacation: Pfft... failed Scotland trip in 2012 is probably the closest to a vacation I've had in years
97: Swam in a pool: Summer 2013
96: Changed a diaper: December 2013
95: Got my nails done: Back in August 2013
94: Went to a wedding: September 7, 2013
93: Broke a bone: Never have
92: Got a peircing: Febraruy 2013
91: Broke the law: Em, I go over the speed limit all the time
90: Texted: About an hour ago
[ MISC ]
89: Who makes you laugh the most: Jon
88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is: My parents
87: The last movie I saw: In theaters? The Hobbit... at home... Frozen
86: The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: The day Jon decides to propose
85: The thing I'm not looking forward to:  I dunno
84: People call me: Rachael, Rach, Dove, Sissy, Artie, Spazz
83: The most difficult thing to do is: Get out of bed in the "morning"...
82: I have gotten a speeding ticket: Never have *knock on wood*
81: My zodiac sign is: Cancer
80: The first person I talked to today was: Jon
79: First time you had a crush: Kindergarten
78: The one person who I can't hide things from: Jon, Marti, and Jess
77: Last time someone said something you were thinking: Last night...
76: Right now I am talking to: Marti and Jon
75: What are you going to do when you grow up: I'm a massage therapist
74: I have/will get a job: I have one
73: Tomorrow: I'm going to work
72: Today: I attempted to shovel the drive after getting stuck in the drive, and am currently dying from a migraine
71: Next Summer: Jon and I are going to the Mothman festival, again
70: Next Weekend: Jon's mother and Art are coming to visit :(
69: I have these pets: 3 cats
68: The worst sound in the world: Nails on chalkboard, metal scraping metal or metal scraping ceramic
67: The person that makes me cry the most is:  For the longest time it was Asshat
66: People that make you happy: Jon, Jess, Marti, Joshua, Luuk, and my parents
65: Last time I cried: Saturday during my migraine
64: My friends are: Awesome
63: My computer is: Kinda awesome, kinda crappy
62: My School: I don't have one anymore
61: My Car: is black, and shiny
60: I lose all respect for people who: Lie to me, are backstabbers, take advantage of me
59: The movie I cried at was: Pathetically, it was Phantom of the Opera
58: Your hair color is: Red
57: TV shows you watch: Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time, Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Sherlock
56: Favorite web site: Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr and Blogger
55: Your dream vacation: Travel Europe
54: The worst pain I was ever in was: It's always been migraines
53: How do you like your steak cooked: Rare... occasionally med-rare
52: My room is: rather plain, I need to decorate
51: My favorite celebrity is: I have several
50: Where would you like to be: Somewhere warm
49: Do you want children: Yep
48: Ever been in love: I am
47: Who's your best friend: You've asked this already. Jess and Marti
46: More guy friends or girl friends: Kinda even
45: One thing that makes you feel great is: Hehe... eheheh, heh.... coffee
44: One person that you wish you could see right now: My parents
43: Do you have a 5 year plan: Kinda sorta
42: Have you made a list of things to do before you die: Yep
41: Have you pre-named your children: I have ideas for names, but nothing set in stone
40: Last person I got mad at: Jon...
39: I would like to move to: I'd love to move to Europe, or the UK.... but I don't see that happening
38: I wish I was a professional: I am... professional massage therapist
[ My Favorites ]
37: Candy: Chocolate, caramel, and swedish fish
36: Vehicle: Corvette
35: President: Lincoln... or Jackson
34: State visited: I love Tennessee and Georgia
33: Cellphone provider: I don't have one
32: Athlete: Em... Marco Pantani
31: Actor: Ewan McGregor, Liam Neeson, Robin Williams, Gerard Butler
30: Actress: Jennifer Lawerence, Jennifer Morrison, Cate Blanchett, Liv Tyler
29: Singer: To many to count
28: Band: Too many to count
27: Clothing store: Don't really have one
26: Grocery store: Meijer or Kroger
25: TV show: See #57
24: Movie: Alien, Phantom of the Opera, Brave, Frozen, LoTR
23: Website: See # 56
22: Animal: Moose, Hedgehog, Llama, Kittens, Crows/ Ravens
21: Theme park: Disney World...
20: Holiday: Halloween
19: Sport to watch: Hockey, Figure Skating, Football ( the real kind), Racing ( cycling and NASCAR/ Formula 1)
18: Sport to play: Mario Kart xD
17: Magazine: I love Popular Science, Massage, and National Geographic
16: Book: I have sooooo many....
15: Day of the week: Friday
14: Beach: I have no idea
13: Concert attended: The first date Jon and I went on. Dethklok
12: Thing to cook: Spaghetti, or tacos
11: Food: Home cooked food, Oriental cuisine, Italian, and Mediterranean
10: Restaurant: Olive Garden, Jersey Mike's, Outback, and Schmidt's
9: Radio station: Don't really have one
8: Candle scent: Pine/ Balsam, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Amber... earthy scents
7: Perfume: Japanese Cherry Blossm, Opium, and Patchouli
6: Flower: Lily of the Valley, Peach colored roses, and lots of others
5: Color: Purple, Black, Green
4: Talk show host: I don't have one
3: Comedian: I have several
2: Dog breed: Probably German Shepard, Lab, or Irish Wolfhound
1: did you answer all these truthfully ? Ayup

No comments:

Post a Comment