10 July, 2011

Failed to come up with anything blog worthy x.x


-->
Who were you with yesterday?  Family, was my birthday.
What woke you up this morning?  My alarm clock. Hate that damn thing. v.v
Where are you? At home
Is tomorrow going to be a good day?  Has to be better than today.
Do you like anybody?  Mhmm
Ever thrown up in public?  Nope
Passed out because of alcohol?  Once or twice
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?  Way too much to even start to explain.
What kind of home would you like?  Doesn't matter to me, as long as it's somewhere hot.
What do you want to be when you grow up?  Umm, I am grown up -ish and I still don't really know.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?  Graduated from university, decent job.. who knows?
Do you like candy necklaces?   Meh, kinda
Do you listen to music every day?   Of course
Do you still go trick or treating?   No, but I always dress up for Halloween. Love messing with the little kids too. xD
What was the last thing you ate?   Melon
Are you a fast typer?  Mhmm
Whats your favorite type of soda?   Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb
Have you ever moved?    Multiple times
Have you ever won an award?   Yep
Are you listening to music right now?   Of course
How long ’till your birthday?   Umm, it was yesterday. So a year.
When were you the saddest in your whole life?   So not going there.
What time is it?   21:28
Do you use ebay to buy or sell?   Uh, both...
Who makes you mad?  Stupid people
Have you ever heard a song written about you?   Not that I know of
What do you do when you’re mad?   Break out the music. Unless I'm  REALLY mad, then you don't want to know.
What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad?   Hmm, there are several things I've done that were pretty bad
Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?   Unfortunately
Do you swear when you’re mad?   I swear normally, only gets worse when I'm mad
When was the last time you actually cried?   Not too long ago... major breakdown will do that
Ever cried yourself to sleep?   A few times
Do certain songs make you cry?   Mhmm
What usually makes you cry?   It all depends tbh
Are you usually a happy person?   Generally
What makes you the happiest?   There are several things... mostly talking with friends, going out trekking, fishing or anything outdoorsy.  
Do you believe in yourself?   Not as much as I should

No comments:

Post a Comment