21 July, 2011

GAME OVER! Epic fail for me! x.x


     Not the blog I was hoping to write, but at this point I can’t help but write it. First things first… why the bloody hell can’t I stop myself from f*cking up everything good I have in life? I have pissed off so many people in the past week that I’ve lost count and the funny thing is I’ve no idea what I did to piss most of these people off. It’s like, “Yep, your very presence pisses me off. So I’m not going to speak to you”… Wtf? So either I'm a failure in certain people's eyes (namely my father), or they've simply decided to not talk to me at this point. I want things to go back to the way they were, three weeks ago; wishful thinking because I know it won’t go back… it can’t. >.<
     On top of that, there’s Marti and her “great” plan of trying to set me up with some guy she just recently met. Thinking we’re a perfect match based on out mutual like of Phantom of the Opera… yeah great way to base your logic… not really. Don’t get me wrong, I love Marti to death, but gah! Why?!?!? v.v  What’s even worse is that he keeps texting me and all I want to do is scream “I don’t want you!” at him; because in all honesty he’s not what I want…. I’m still hoping for something I can’t have (way to go Rach, way to go).  Looks like I shall remain single for quite some time apparently.
     * sigh*  I don’t even feel like writing anymore that’s how bad I feel right now, so I think I'll go and disappear for a while. < ---- Great plan, I know... but what else am I supposed to do? Once I get my head back to where it belongs and things are better I’ll start blogging again, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment