19 September, 2011

Boredom and I don't get along.


--> Spell your name without vowels: RCHL BND O.o
--> What is the date 2 days after your birthday?:  11 July
--> How many pairs of jeans do you own?: Idk, like 6
--> What color do you wear most?: Probably black
--> Least favourite color?: PINK!!!  O. e
--> Last song heard on the radio?: By radio, I’m gonna say the computer. Everything- Lifehouse
--> What's for dinner tonight?: Turkey Potpie, I think
--> Are you happy with your life right now?: I’m kinda meh about it. There are things I’d love to change, but cant right now.
--> Tell me a secret about one of your siblings: My one brother rather enjoys dressing up in girls clothes and wearing make-up.  xD 
--> Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity?:  Once or twice, yeah
--> Who did you last call on your cell phone?: My mother
--> Do you own a..
- PS3?: I wish v.v
- XBOX 360?: No
- PSP?: nope
- SIDEKICK?: …no
- DIGITAL CAMERA?: Yep. Wow that's bad, I have one thing out of that entire list and it's not some gaming system , it's a flippin' camera.... woot for being lame. xD 
--> In what state or country do you want to go to school after highschool?: I always wanted to go to uni in the UK or somewhere in Europe…. Yeah don’t see that happening anytime soon. I'll just move there once I'm done with school. ^.^
--> Do you shop at stores like Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, or Aeropostale?: Nope
--> How do you make money?: At the moment I really don’t
--> Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?: I honestly have no idea
--> How's the weather?: Rainy and kinda chilly
--> When do you start Summer Break?: Eheheh ^.^; technically still on it, til January >.<
--> Are you missing someone right now?: Yeah...
--> What chores do you have around the house: Depends on the week honestly, though I am permanently stuck with laundry and fighting with the clothes lines.
--> Finish this sentence. I wish: I could tell you, but I’m afraid of how you’ll react. T-T
--> One word to describe you: Special... 
--> Favorite pair of shoes: The one pair of Shaun White shoes I own, most comfy shoes I’ve ever owned
--> Do you own big sunglasses? No
--> Do you find yourself attractive?: Sorta-ish, though at times I tend to doubt it. My close friends heavily stress the fact that I am, and who am I to argue with them? xD
--> What would you rather be doing right now?: Oh, so many things.
--> What should you be doing right now?: No clue…
--> Have you kissed your boyfriend/girlfriend lately?: Rach is single, stop with the “What is your boyfriend’s name?”, “When did you last kiss/see/ spend time with / or talk to your boyfriend?” stuff. x.x
--> Last IM you recieved?: Love you! *hugs *
--> Who did you hug today?: As of right now… no one
--> What are you going to do now?: Gallivant in the rain.

And with that I am done posting random quizzes today, because I have a feeling you all are now quite tired of them. xD  

No comments:

Post a Comment