19 September, 2011

Random update.... sorta-ish

It's been awhile since I did a proper blog post... so no time like the present I suppose. Been busy with school... wait no I'm not. T-T I've been busy attempting to find a job, which may have actually happened now, had a job interview on Sunday, so here's hoping. Other than that, just been staying away from the internet and doing a lot of writing. Learned to make canned goods like jam, tomato sauce and dilled beans, though the burns up and down my forearms would say that the only thing I learned to do was manage to hurt myself in just about every way possible when it comes to canning. O. e On top of that, Creeper is still here, and Jess I know you get my blog updates via email and all, but I know you'll vouch for me when I say it's time for him to leave and that the nickname Creeper doesn't quite do him justice. Hmm, yeah that's pretty much been life the past two weeks, nothing of any real interest to be honest. Oh, other than going to the Black Swamp Festival with my lovely brunette partner in crime Jess and the ever amazing Keanu. :D It was a blast and I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out of half the places we went into. Next time we go to Conventry or drive to Columbus and find something to do there, because that'd be a blast. ^^ Also trying to figure out why the library has decided that the AC must be on when it's 18˚ outside and rainy...doesn't make much sense and at this point I pretty sure it's warmer outside than it is inside. But whatever, nothing I can do to change it, so I shall sit here sopping wet and shiver to death. xDOk, and that's enough for now. Hopefully I'll be able to post more often now that we've gotten our internet issues fixed.

Luvvles you all. Toodles. Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment