26 September, 2011

21 questions



1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as? Atm, I'd want to go as a pin-up girl that looked like this (Pin-up girl o.o ) or something steampunk (Steampunk ). ^.^
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling? Anything but catsup… nasty crap. ¬.¬ And either one, I have no real preference.
3.It's your first day of vacation, what are you doing? Hehe, it oddly enough is the first day of my vacation. Spending it with Grandma and Aunt Di.
4. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email? Pop-up ads… ugh hate them so much v.v
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies? Swedish Fish :D
6. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet? Honestly depends
7. What do you think Captain Hook's name was before he had a hook for a hand? James
8. Rock, paper, or scissors? Scissors… I like to run with ‘em xD
9. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person? That they can make me smile no matter how much I don’t want to
10. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter? Rock candy
11. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city? Probably the I-280 Bridge… though mum and I just call it the phallus bridge
12. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other? Pretty much any conversation I have/ had with Mary Reilly. Yep.. and those who know her, know tis true.
13. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test? Aced it the first time thank you very much xD
14. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose? Caramel
15. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life? Monster (technically a food item, right) or chocolate altogether
16. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet? Cable TV… not like I watch TV that often and you can find all those shows that are on cable online .
17. What is your highest level of education? 2+ yrs of university.
18. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it's been? Gonna go with the price of the city I’m in atm … so gas in Virginia Beach is $3.23. Grandma said the highest it got was well over $4.30
19. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid? Ok, I remember having Star Wars and Transformers. Yeah, those were so girly… not.. I was the odd child growing up. xD
20. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur? Housekeeper
21. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic? Umm, stuck in traffic. Already loathe elevators being stuck in one would only make that loathing worse.

 So I promised one quick quiz and then I was off. So I'm off to spend sometime with Grandma and Aunt Di. Oh, also want to wish my lovely sister a very Happy Birthday!! <3 
Love you guys and behave. Xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment