19 September, 2011

Here we go again...




1) What is your boyfriend/girlfriends name? Umm, non-existent how does that sound. T-T
2) How many pillows do you sleep with? 4, though I only actually use one.
3) What are you listening to right now? Numb - Linkin Park (such a good song to describe my father and I atm)
4) Whats your favourite number? 27
5) What was the last thing you ate? Poptart
6) When was the last time you smiled? Earlier this morning I guess, when I realised that it was raining <--- loves rainy weather : )
7) How is the weather right now? Rainy and cold... kinda enjoying the lovely fall weather we've been having
8) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Martika, called me freaking out about something I posted on FB
9) What is your worst habit? My quietness
10) Have you ever fired a gun? Yep
11) Do you drink? At social gatherings and home, otherwise not actually old enough to do so anywhere else.
12) Do you smoke? Very, very rarely
13) When was the last time, if ever, blacked-out from drinking? I... don't .. think I ever have...
14) Hair color? Red
15) Eye Color? Dark Brown
16) Do you wear contacts? Nope
17) Favourite Holiday? Halloween
18) Favourite Month? Ummm, any month in autumn is my favourite, love the weather this time of year.
19) Have you ever cried for no reason? Uh, yeah
20) What was the last movie you watched? Unbreakable... Love that movie sooo much :D
21) Favourite Day of the Year? 31 October
22) Are you too shy to ask someone out? Yeah, a little... then again I'm shy all the way around tbh, just more so when it comes to that sorta thing... probably why I've been single going on 4 years now. >.<
23) Last advice you received? You need a boyfriend Rach <--- gotta love advice from my aunt. Lol
24) What was the highlight of your weekend? Helping mum with canning tomatoes, jam and beans. I know that sounds weird, but I learned how to actually can stuff and I got to spend time with mum, so that'd be highlight of my weekend burns and all. xD
25) Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
26) What is the last text message you received? I'm sorry sweetheart about not being able to go to Mothman, promise we'll go next year. - Jonathan
27) What is the last text message you sent? It's alright hun no worries and sounds like a plan.
28) Who was the last person to call you? See #8
29) What books are you reading? Acheron, The Hunger Games... I think that's it at the moment
30) When was the last time you slept in someone else's bed? I.. honestly... don't know.
31) Favourite movie? For the sake of this quiz, gonna say Shawshank Redemption
32) Favourite football team? I'm assuming you mean the American Football and gonna be honest don't really have one, but if forced to choose, Notre Dame would be my fav.
33) What were you doing before this? Umm, walking in the rain to get to the university
34. Any pets? 3 cats, 1 dog
36) Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? Butter...
37) Dogs or cats? Both
38) Favourite flowers? Lily of the Valley, Roses and Bluebells
39) When was the last time you got in trouble? Define trouble.
40) Do you have a Tattoo? Nope
41) Have you ever loved someone? Yeah, and it flippn' hurts when it doesn't work out in the end
42) Who would you like to see right now? Gonna go with any of the people who really care about me  and they know who they are, so no real need to list them. Basically if you're taking the time to read this, then you're among that group of people.
43) Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? Uh, one I think...
44) Are you missing someone? Yeah...
45) Do you like to travel by plane? Sure, why not
46) What website do you frequently visit? FB
47) If you could be with someone right now, who would it be? See #42


No comments:

Post a Comment