11 June, 2014

I need to find something to do after work instead of Surveys

Where are you? On my sofa
Is tomorrow going to be a good day? I certainly hope so...
Do you like anybody? I love Jonathan
Ever thrown up in public? Nope
Passed out because of alcohol? Nope
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW? Jon, the wedding, my ring, going to Toledo this weekend for starters
What kind of home would you like? A happy and warm one
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to me what I am now, a massage therapist, possibly a nurse, and a mother
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Married with a few kids
Do you like candy necklaces? Nope
Do you listen to music every day? I do
Do you still go trick or treating? No, but I pass out candy now
What was the last thing you ate? BBQ chips
Are you a fast typer? Yesh
Whats your favorite type of soda? Mr. Pibb and Cherry Coke
Have you ever moved? Several times
Have you ever won an award? A fair few
Are you listening to music right now? No, listening to The Tudors in the background
How long ’till your birthday? About a month
When were you the saddest in your whole life? There have been a few occasions, but I son't want to talk about them
Did you get this quiz from www.FunQuizNotes.com ? Nope
What time is it? 0215
Do you use ebay to buy or sell? I have in the past
Who makes you mad? Lots of people at times
Have you ever heard a song written about you? Not that I know of
What do you do when you’re mad? Usually get really silent, or really loud... depends
What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad? I've broken some things... 
Ever made anyone cry when you were mad? Not that I know of... 
Do you swear when you’re mad? Oh, heck yesh
When was the last time you actually cried? A few nights ago...
Ever cried yourself to sleep? A few times in the past
Do certain songs make you cry? There are a few... 
What usually makes you cry? Being overly upset, stressed, tired, or migraines. 
Are you usually a happy person? Pretty much
What makes you the happiest? Jon
Do you believe in yourself? More or less

No comments:

Post a Comment