09 November, 2012

50... oh, wait... no 47 random questions xD


1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend? Sure.

2.When did your last hug take place? Emm, first thing Jonathan did when he came in the door xD

3.Are you a jealous person?  I can be, more so than I'd like to be

4.Are you tired right now? Extremely

5.Do you chew on your straws? Eh, sometimes

6.Have you ever been called a tease? A few times. xD

7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Do that a lot

8.Do you cry easily? Meh, not really

9.What should you be doing right now? Uh, packing so I can head out the door...

10.Are you a heavy sleeper? Kinda depends

11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months? I know I can xP

12.Are you mad at someone right now? Little bit, yeah

13.Do you believe in love? Ayup

14.What makes you laugh no matter what? .... being tickled.... o.o

15.Who was the last person you talked to? Jess

16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like? Yeah

17.Will you get married? One day

18.When was the last time you smiled? Idk, not that long ago...

19.Does anyone like you? Yep

20.Do you secretly like someone? Not really a secret anymore...

21.Who was the first person you talked to today? Martika

22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? Eh, Jess, Martika, and Jonathan I suppose

23.What are you NOT looking forward to? Eh... nothing that I can think of

24.What ARE you looking forward to? The Dethklok/ Black Dahlia Murder concert/date tonight xD

25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it? Ayup

26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do? I'd probably shrug, and say good for them, they deserve to find someone else better for them than I was xD

27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year? I have no idea atm

28.Are you a forgiving person? Yes, sometimes way too forgiving for my own good

29.How many TRUE friends do you have? Emm, 5...

30.Do you fall for people easily? Depends on the person, but yeah I tend to

31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend? Nope

32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth? Ice Cube xD

33.Who was the last person you drove with? Jonathan

34.How late did you stay up last night and why? 3 am... was attempting to clean and failed at packing

35.If you could move somewhere else, would you? There are several places I loved to move to, but as of right now, I'm content where I am.

36.Who was the last person you took a picture of? My brother... I think

37.Can you live a day without TV? Do it all the time

38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed? Hmm, extremely disappointed... 4-5 months ago I suppose o.o

39.Three names you go by? Rach(y), Dovey/ Duckie, Artie

40.Are you currently in a relationship? Not at the moment...

41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie? Moulin Rouge or The Notebook I guess xD

42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? Meh, I'd like to think so, but it's a farfetched idea.

43.What’s your current problem? Money... it's always my problem. Lol

44.Have you ever had your heart broken? Several times.

45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships? Being as I've been in two failed ones (one online and one where someone moved away, so yesh I know both).... just gonna say.... don't do it... just don't. They feel great while you're in them, but the likelihood of them working out is so slim that at this point I feel  it's not worth going thru the pain and extreme effort of keeping one going. : /

46.How many kids do you want to have? 3-4 xD

47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them? Yep


Ooo... this bugs me... there's only 47. Why would it end on such a random number? It's weird, and my OCD doesn't like that off kilter number. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment