30 November, 2012

I shall return...

Ok, so random update thing. But not really. I'm just putting this out there that I'm away for this weekend. So anything posted on my blog after say... emm, after this post... is actually a queued. Sorry, I'm lame like that. But I don't want to leave you all with absolutely nothing. But that being said, I'm going to Columbus/ Hilliard for the weekend. Those of you who know me well enough, know that when I'm gone for this sort of weekend, I rarely get online, check email, blog, IMVU... hell I barely even text while I'm gone.... pretty sure you can gather why.

But yeah, Cannibal Corpse/ In Flames/ Slyosis/ Lamb of God concert/ date this weekend. That'll be fun. I'll come back Monday exhausted from headbanging and moshing. Yep, I bet not one of my readers can imagine me doing either of those. Well, guess what? I do. As small as I may be, I love it. Granted last time Jon and I went on concert date I practically got squished in the mosh pit, at least I had him there to "save" me. xD

And with that, I shall leave you all with my lovely queued posts for this weekend. Hopefully I can get some pictures Sunday night to be able to post here. ^-^

Love you all. xxxx

Oh... oh.... anyone looking for a good blog to follow... should take a look at these. They're pretty awesome.

expresslyforbidden.blogspot.com 

updatesonjess.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Have fun sissy!!! I wanna hear all about it!!! And I can see you in a moshpit... XD lol lovey chu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have fun, no worries about that. I always have fun with Jon, you know that as well as anyone else. And you'll be the first to hear about it in excruciating detail. xD And you'd be one of very few who could see me in a moshpit. Lol. Lovey chu too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I can't wait to hear about it either. Just be careful in the moshpit. They're not kind to people of our...stature and vertical-challenged-ness. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will love! Like I said earlier, I want you to have a great weekend too. And pffft... careful in the moshpit. I have Jonathan to protect me, it's all good. ^-^;

    ReplyDelete