29 November, 2012

Yet another survey... yay! o.o


1. What were you doing half an hour ago?

- Waking up, making coffee, getting as many chores done as possible.

2. Do your grandparents have mobile phones?

- Yeah, they both do.

3. What about Facebook - do your grandparents use Facebook?

- Yesh, one is great at it... the other, not so much

4. What do you have planned for tomorrow evening?

- Running away with Jonathan for the weekend. xD

5. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Has that person ever been to your house?

- Jonathan. And yesh, he has many, many times.

6. What do you mostly use your phone for - calls, texts, or Internet?

- Texting.

7. Do you have any text messages from your ex, or have you deleted them all?

- *looks at phone* ... emm.. deleted them all finally back in September, when I'd completley moved on and started seeing someone else.

8. How much alcohol do you have in your house?

- There's a good deal of it in the bar.... o.o

9. Did you receive a text message today that made you smile? Who was it from and what did it say?

- Yep, 2... a g'morning have a good day one from Jonathan...and my usual wake up text from my sissy ^-^

10. Do you know what the person you love/like is doing tonight?

- Working v.v

11. Were you single over the last summer?

-For most of it, yeah.

12. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?

-Kinda sorta... we were just starting out on that path.

13. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?

-I can think of at least 3-4 people. One for sure.

14.Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?

-She's utterly gorgeous, inside and out. ^-^

15. Tell me 3 facts about the first person you had a relationship with.

He was born in March.
He played guitar.
He was called James.

16. Tell me 3 facts about the last person you had a relationship with/the person you’re with now.

He plays bass.
He loves metal.
His name is Jonathan.


17. Can you remember the last time you wanted to do something, but you couldn’t? What was the reason?

- Umm, 2 wks ago. Movies with Jess.... car failures, and then money issues.

18. Does your computer crash a lot?

- Nope, internet does now and then.

19. The last time you said “thank you” to someone, what was it for? And does it bother you if you do something for someone, and they don’t say thank you?

- It was either Jonathan or Martika. They both listened to a good deal of venting the other night. And it doesn't bother me, tbh, I usual don't notice anymore.

21. What colour are the walls of the room you’re in?

- Sagey green

22. Does it bother you when people talk constantly about themselves and don’t even bother to ask how you are?

- Not always, depends on my mood and what they are saying about themselves I guess.

23. Is there a type of job you’d NEVER want to do? Why?

- I dunno.

24. What brand of shampoo do you currently use?

- Umm... whatever I grab off the shelf at the store... I really don't look anymore.

25. Think about your last ex. Do you still find him/her attractive?

- Meh, a lil bit

26. Do you regret kissing the last person you kissed?

- No.

27. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?

- At one point, yeah I did.

28. If someone were to ask you out right now, would you say yes?

- Emm, seeing as I'm with someone, no I would not say yes.

29. If someone looked at you right now and said that you were attractive, would you agree?

- I never really see myself as attractive. So, probably wouldn't agree.

30. Name one thing you’ve eaten today that contained sugar.

- Coffee! It's all I'll have to "eat" until supper tonight. xD

31. If the last person you kissed told you that you were the only one they wanted, would you believe them?

- I haven't romantically kissed anyone is ages. But seeing as I make sure to kiss my mum g'night/ g'morning every day... yeah, I'd believe her.

32. What was the last thing you took medication for?

- Migraine

33. Do you think the last person you texted is sexually active? (You don’t have to say who the person is if you don’t want to, just say yes or no.)

- Yep, kinda obvious when she has a lil one. xD

34. The last person you kissed, tells you that he/she has kissed someone else. What do you do/say?

- I kissed my mum g'morning... o.o I don't care who else she kisses xD

35. Can you remember who you had feelings for 24 months ago? Do you still speak to that person?

- Yes, and oddly enough, yes...

36. Did the last person you kissed have any of these letters in their name: S, J, D?

- Nope

37. At what age do you think someone should be considered a young adult, instead of a child? Why?

- I dunno, young adult is like 16 I guess, even though that’s more teen and I feel like 18 is young adult. Because at 18 you are an adult but still young, hence young adult, so yeah, 18.

38. The last dream you had, was it an interesting one? What was it about? What exactly happened?

- Yeah, it was interesting. I'm keeping it to myself. ^-^;

39. If someone offered you sex right now, how would you respond?

- Depends who it was, either uhhh no thanks, or yeah sure.

40. Can you remember the last time you cried in someone’s arms?

- Last Friday... his awesome hugs made it better tho

41. Who was the last person to send you a message on Facebook? Do you think that person cares for you?

- My brother, and yesh, yesh he does.

42. Do you think the last person you hugged is a virgin?(Again, you don’t have to say who it is, just say yes or no.)

- Heh, no... my mum is not. Otherwise I would not be here

43. Do you think you’ve found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with?

- There's a very real possibility.

44. What is a nickname that people use for you a lot? Do you like this nickname, or does it annoy you?

- Rach, Rachy, Spaz, Duckie, Dovey, Artie ... I love them all.

45. What if someone told you that at some point in the future, you will get married to the last person you texted?

- That would be wrong as I’m straight and it was my sissy.

46. Is there something you want to talk about, or something you want to discuss with a certain person, but you feel as though you can’t? Why do you feel like you can’t have that conversation?

- I want to talk to Kas. I just want to be friends again, that’s all. I want to talk to my brother, and find out why he did what he did. And I want to talk to Jonathan, simply for the fact of wanting to.

47. Has anyone you know ever been on the TV or radio?

- Me! And several other people, and just about anyone who went to TSA. xD

48. Do you ever think about people from your past, and wonder how they turned out, or what they might be doing now?

- Ayup...

49. Have you ever started off being friends with someone, and then you ended up disliking them, or hating them, for any reason?

- Once or twice.

50. Be honest, what do you want more than anything at this moment in time?

- For it to be Friday night, to get my license, and to have my brothers back.

No comments:

Post a Comment