16 August, 2013

50, a nice round number...

1: What are you wearing? Jon's ratty Slayer tshirt
2: Ever been in love? Ayup
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? OFC
4: How tall are you? 5"5'
5: How much do you weigh? No comment
6: Any tattoos do you want? A few
7: Any piercings that you want? A few
8: OTP? Does Me and Jon count? xD
9: Favorite Show? I have many, The Tudors, The Borgias, Metalocalypse, Doctor Who
10: Favorite bands?  I can't just pick one
11: Something you miss? Lots of things
12: Favorite song?  I have many
13: How old are you? 22
14: Zodiac sign? Cancer
15: Hair Color? Red
16: Favorite Quote? "All that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream" - E.A. Poe
17: Favorite singer? I have many
18: Favorite color? Purple, green, or black
19: Loud music or soft? Both
20: Where do you go when you're sad?  Usually my room
21: How long does it take you to shower? It's usually a 20 min quick shower, or a 40 min long one, no in between really
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Heh, morning... that's when I'm going to bed...
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope
24: Turn on? Anything to do with my neck/ shoulders, confidence, and humor
25: Turn off? Cockyness...
26: The reason I joined Tumblr? Because I liked it....
27: Fears? Being alone, not being good enough
28: Last thing that made you cry? A really sweet text from Jon trying to make me feel better after a horrible day/ night
29: Last time you cried? Earlier this week
30: Meaning behind your url? It's pretty self explanatory
31: Last book you read? Mothman Prophecies
32: Last song you listened to? So Close
33: Last show you watched? The Tudors
34: Last person you talked to? Jon
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? We're in a romantic relationship with one another
36: Favorite food? I love sushi, and all kinds of other food
37: Place you want to visit? Provicence Dam
38: Last place you were? Providence Dam
39: Do you have a crush? Mhm
40: Last time you kissed someone? Monday
41: Last time you were insulted and what was it? Earlier this week... when my father went off on a tirade
42: What color underwear are you wearing? I'm not xD
43: What color shirt are you wearing? Black
44: What color bottoms are you wearing? Grey
45: Wearing any bracelets? Nope
46: Last sport you played? Em... does going for a walk at the park count? xD
47: Last song you sang? Em... I think it was Bohemian Rhapsody
48: Last prank call you remember doing? It was at work...
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last weekend with Jon
50: Favorite movie? I have lots of favs, but the one I always revert back to is Alien

No comments:

Post a Comment