01 August, 2013

That wasted a whole 10 mins.. awesome

01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now? It was definitely his nerdy, goofy personality, it's so like my own, I just couldn't help it. 

02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you? My shoulders, and my lower back, sitting 8 hrs a day at a computer will do that. 
03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night? How much I love Jon ^/////^
04: what are you listening to? Legend of Zorro playing in the background
05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to? Work
06: where do you think your best friend is right now? Probably cuddled up with her husband
07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days? No. >.<
08: sex on the first date? Nope. 
09: kiss on the first date? Depends on how well the date goes. xD 
10: is there one person you want to be with right now? Emmm....duh... 
11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life? Meh, I can think of a few things that would make me happier, but overall, I'm content. 
12: is there something you would like to say to someone? I can think of a few people I'd like to say a few things to
13: what are three things you did today? slept, talked to Jon, and got sent home from work because they were overstaffed. 
14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over? Kinda prefer having people over
15: what is your favorite kind of gum? Cinnamon flavored 
16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends? Pffft... no
17: what is on your wrists right now? Nothing
18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with? YESH.. and happily, I'm with him now ^-^
19: does anyone have strong feelings for you? Jon
20: are you slowly drifting away from someone? Little bit, yeah. :/ 
21: have you ever wasted your time on someone? Haha, yes... 2 yrs of friendship and 8 months of a failed relationship
22: can you do the alphabet in sign language? Ayup
23: how have you felt today? Kinda yucky... 
24: you receive $60 without any reason, what do you spend it on? Books... or music... or a concert. 
25: what is wrong with you right now? I miss Jon, and I honestly hate my job T-T 
26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in? A few people
27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now? Either or would be fine
28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore? Because he was a spineless coward, who has no respect for women or how others feel
29: how late did you stay up last night and why? 7am, because of my work schedule. 
30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends? This afternoon
31: what were you doing an hour ago? Watching a WWII documentary
32: what are you looking forward to in the next month? MOTHMAN FESTIVAL, Helloween, and 10 full days with Jon. ^-^
33: are you wearing jeans right now? Nope. 
34: are you a patient person? I can be... at times
35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months? I can, and have
36: favorite color? Purple, Green, and Black
37: did you have a dream last night? I'm sure I did... I just don;t remember
38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants? Shorts
39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be? JON... that is all
40: do you love anyone who is not related to you? Ayup
41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you? Sure... but unless it's Jon, I can say that I return the feelings
42: do you like meeting new people? Sure
43: are you afraid of falling in love? Nope
44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself? Nope
45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes? Mhm 

46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough? It's a common thing for me to be quite honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment