02 December, 2012

This survey has been queued ... that is all.


Do you swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
Sure.

Where were you last night?
Depending on when this gets posted, I'm probably at Jonathan's

What is today’s date?
It''ll be December 1, 2012 when this is posted...

Who was the last person to call you baby/babe?
No idea.

When you’re at the grocery store do you use the self check-out?
Quite often yeah.

Anyone crushing on you?
Ayup.

What is your relationship status?
In a relationship.

Who do you text the most?
Jonathan, Martika, and Jess.

How do you make your money?
I give massages, odd jobs and babysit.

How do you feel right now?
Okay, bored, exhausted and hurt.

Do you look more like your mom or dad?
Neither to be honest. I look like a younger version of my great grandmother.

Are you scared of flying?
Not at all.

Is there something bothering you right now?
Several things.

If you were told you were 8 weeks pregnant what would you say?
Be confused as you kind of need to have sex to be pregnant....

Where do you wanna go for vacation?
Anywhere.

Who last sent you a text msg?
Martika.

What would you say is your favorite food?
Chocolate.

What color is the keyboard you are currently using?
Black.

Would you rather write a report or type it on a computer?
I like writing tbh but for a report type it I guess.

What color was the last jacket or hoodie you wore?
Black.

Do you receive more compliments or insults on a daily basis?
Meh, idk.

Do you own any dresses? If so, what colors are they?
I have black, white, red/ orange/ turquoise, and yellow.

Would you say you drink more pop / soda than you should?
Yesh, good gos yeah. And I need to cut back on it.

Do you have your ears pierced? If not, what do you have pierced?
Seven different piercings all in the ears.

Do you ever think you might be pregnant?
Not anytime soon.

The person I like and why I like them.
Jonathan, because his smart, funny, a nerd like me, and all around fun to be with.

A famous person I’ve been compared to.
Nope. I look nothing like any famous person.

5 things that irritate me about the sex I’m most attracted to.
They can be a bit slow at getting hints. Football/ Sports obsessions. Acting all "Big man on top"

The best thing that has happened to me this week.
Getting away with Jonathan for the weekend.

Weird things I do when I’m alone.
Not really weird, but I sing and dance... horribly.

How I’d spend ten thousand bucks.
I'd probably buy stuff to set up my business...

Things I like and things I don’t like about the way I look.
I like- My hair, my eyes, my freckles
I dislike- everything else

My last night out in detail.
Out with Jess and Keanu. Dinner, drinks and movies.

Something that makes me sad when I think about it.
A lot... not naming specifics.

Something I’ve lied about.
Not sure recently.

Something I’m currently worrying about.
My brother, my family, lack of money/ job.

Something I do without realising.
I apparently bite my lip.

Lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
Here.... this song... right now----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCGpI6rz3x4

A drunken story.
Umm I don’t really have any, never truly been drunk. I tend to hold my alcohol really well, that and I don't drink much anymore ... for certain reasons. xD

Post a picture of myself.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/30970_10151240451939927_57367818_n.jpg

my longest relationship and who it was with.
Basically 2 years with James.

Press ctrl v and post.
No as that would just repeat the survey.

Post a bit of my last IM convo.
I haven't had an IM convo in days now v.v... so nothing to post here

5 things I want to change.
My lack of money, my boredom, my lack of confidence in myself, family issues, the on going depression/insomnia

Someone I’d like to be for a day and why.
Not sure.

5 things within touching distance.
Laptop, phone, kitten, candle and Brave (Merida) figurine

When was the last time you went tanning?
I don't tan... ginger *points to hair* .. remember?

What is your favorite drink?
Changes.

Do you spend more time on the computer or watching tv?
Computer.

Do you wear makeup?
Now and then, usually when I go out.

Are you a neat freak or a big mess?
Somehow, I am a mix of both.

Who was your favorite Disney character as a child?
As a kid, it was Ariel (red hair thing) ... now for sure it's Merida.

When was your last family vacation?
Umm... 2008, I wanna say.

What do you want to be when you’re older?
A massage therapist...

Have you ever wanted to be a foreign exchange student?
YESH!

Do you have an ipod?
Yes.

Do you take naps?
Sometimes.

Where was the last place you went to?
Savers.

Have you ever had a near death experience?
Nope.

do you have any pets? (if so, what kind)
4 cats, 1 dog, 1 bunny, a shit load of chickens.

Do you curse?
All the damn time. xD

What is bothering you right now?
A lot.

What is a next upcoming event that you’re excited about?
Sunday, Cannibal Corpse with Jonathan. Only we would go to metal concerts for a date. xD

Do you text people that are sitting next to you?
Yeah, I do.

Have you ever been in a food eating contest?
No.

Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yep, last February, pretty bad too... ruined my mini-van o.o

Have you ever ate dog food?
No.

Have you ever performed on stage?
Loads of times. I went to an Arts school. xD

Have you ever ate raw eggs?
...in cookie dough, brownie/ cake batter...

Do you live in the moment?
More or less.

Do you take long showers?
Yeah.

Are you religious?
Not really.

Are you dramatic?
At times.

Have you ever ran through a drive thru?
Why would I do that.






No comments:

Post a Comment