07 August, 2011

Evoking Visions of My Favourite Casserole.... eheheh ^-^; ..wtf?

     I can't say I have much to talk about because that would be lying and well I'm not gonna do that. Much to my dismay, I haven't been up to much of anything lately. I'd rather be busy than stuck doing nothing. Meh, I'll get over it I suppose. But spawned from my boredom is this terrible video/ song, those of you who know the movie "The Silence of the Lambs" will more than likely appreciate this.

    

     Terrible I know, but also rather amusing, right? Or is that just me? Yeah, probably just me then, lol. This is why I shouldn't be allowed to have internet sometimes. But then again I'd probably go nuts without it. Also must share due to my lovely obsession with Peeps.
 Peeps Sushi!!! xD 
     Yesh, I know random, but epic you must admit. 
       Oh, so I went swimming again.... found out I'm no good at attempting to surf board. But then again I was in a pool and not in any actual waves, so that there in lies my problem I suppose. Go ahead and make fun of me, you know you want to. Though we all can admit that it's nowhere near as funny as my falling in the river or the catfish incident. ^-^;
     Random side note then I'm gonna go poof. 3 Doors Down is coming to Toledo!!!!!! Guess who's going to said concert?!?! *points to self* Yep, this girl. ^.^ So excited!! And now I'm gonna go. 
      
Luvvles you all. Toodles. Xxxxxx

1 comment: