26 August, 2011

Pfft, who needs sleep. X.x


Are you involved with anyone? No
Where do you wish you were right now? Anywhere but where I am works for me.
If we were to look in your phone inbox, what would we find? Probably the text messages that made me smile the most. When I’m having a really bad day I go back and read them.
If an ex said he/she hates you, you say? And that’d be why we’re no longer together.
What time did you wake up today? I think it was like 2:15 or so
Have you held hands with someone in the past week? No
What have you eaten today? Pfft, like I honestly remember that. Last thing I had was a popsicle, pretty much all I can remember eating today. X.x
Got any plans for tonight? Other than this blog and an epic bout of insomnia, I’ve got nothing planned.
Last time you kissed someone, what color of shirt were you wearing? Idk
What was your last phone conversation about? Giving my mother directions on how to find some random place in Maumee
Did the person who hurt you the most in 2007 ever apologise? Hmm, 2007.. that’d be when umm... yeah.. no he didn’t, and I doubt he ever will. v.v
Who was the last person in your bedroom? Not including any member of my family; I think it was either Adam or Jess, but I honestly don’t remember.
Something that happened in the middle of the night last night?  Friggin’ awesome thunderstorm. :D
Who was the first person you talked to/texted today and what was it about? Martika. Her work schedule.
How do you feel about your hair right now? I love my hair. ^^
At what age do you want to get married? Mentioned this before. Not before 25; don’t like the idea of giving up my youth and freedom any sooner than I have to.
What do you think you'll be doing tomorrow? Possibly being “Ginger-naped” by Jess.
Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed? No
Have you ever liked someone who had a boyfriend/girlfriend? Yeah
Is the last person you kissed more than a year older than you? Yes
Meet anyone new this year? Uh huh : )
What would you do if your best-friend told you they were moving? My best friend already moved, and it didn’t sit well with me.
Do you think you are capable to last in a relationship for 6 months without anyone cheating?  Yes, I think I personally am capable of doing so (always have been), however the person on the other end of the relationship in my experience has always had a problem with it.
Who have you texted today? Who haven’t I? Lol.
Name something you did yesterday? Rearranged room
Last place you ordered food from? KFC
Do you like Chinese food? Yea, but I prefer Indian food over Chinese any day. xD
Is your room clean? Cleaned and recently rearranged too.
Favorite comedian? Billy Connolly
Do you smoke? Not often
Does anyone like you? Umm, not sure
Do long distance relationships work? Umm, there are these lovely things called the internet, Skype and texting. ^-^
How many times have you been pulled over by the police? Never
Do you like coffee? I like coffee to an extent
How do you like your eggs? Sunny-side up or scrambled
Last person on your missed call list? My father
What was the last text message you received? “Luvvle you sis”
McDonalds or Burger King? Same answer as it was in a previous blog. KFC…
Last thing you bought? KFC  xD
What are you hearing right now? The Watchmen playing in the background
What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Don’t really like PB & J. But if I had to choose, it’d have to be strawberry (jam).
Can you play pool? Yeppers
Do you know how to swim? Course I do
Favourite ice cream? Vanilla Cake Batter
Do you like naps? Of course
What is your favorite season? Autumn
Last time you laughed at something stupid? I’m sure I did at some point today.
Wake up next to anyone? Nope
Best thing about winter? Being able to cuddle up with someone because it’s cold. Love cuddles. :D
What are you doing this weekend? Probably the same thing I do every weekend, not a damn thing. v.v









No comments:

Post a Comment