25 August, 2011

Why I shouldn't be allowed near books. o.o

Alright since I have nothing better to do.... wait for it.... waaaiittt for it... Summer reading list. xD You thought it was another quiz didn't you? Silly you, this time I may be bored, but I thought I'd give you a break from the random quizzes.


1. The Time Machine (Read it many times, but it is one of my absolute favourites, so of course I'm gonna read it again.)
2. The Island of Doctor Moreau
3. The Invisible Man
4. The Lost Crown
5. Lady Chatterly's Lover
6. A Great and Terrible Beauty (Yes, again... think this is like the 30th time I've read it. Though I must admit that it's still less times than #1 xD)
7. Rebel Angels
8. The Sweet Far Thing
9. Hush, Hush
10. Persuasion
11. War of the Worlds
12. Atlas Shrugged
13. We the Living
14. Anthem
15. Kiss the Girls
16. Along Came a Spider
17. Cat & Mouse
18. Jack & Jill
19. War and Peace
20. Complete Short Stories of H.G. Wells <---- Sensing a H.G. Wells theme this summer. xD
21. The Idiot
22. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
23. Through the Looking Glass
24. Mansfield Park
25. Pride and Prejudice
26. World War Z
27. Unleash the Night
28. Thus Spoke Zarathustra
29. Angels A to Z
30. Acheron <---- Currently reading


I think perhaps you would have preferred a quiz to this. All this proves is that A) I have too much time on my hands and B) I should work in the library because damn this is just sad. But please remember I've been on holiday from uni since the second week of May; I've had a long summer and I had to fill it with something other than IMVU, so I chose incessant reading and writing. Lol.

1 comment:

  1. I started reading Rebel Angels again, too:) But then I picked up the Nac Mac Feegles and have been hooked on that lol I'm on the fourth book now. Through the Looking Glass?...hang be right back.....nope, I thought I had that one cause if I did I would have given it to you T.T

    ReplyDelete