03 August, 2011

Insomnia or not.... I've got to stop doing random quiz thingies...


1. Who do you talk to the most about your problems? My two best friends, they know who they are.
2. Are you going to get hurt anytime soon by someone? I hope not
3. Are you easy to get along with? I’d say so
4. What made you sad today? Surprisingly nothing for once
5. Who are you currently texting? No one
6. Are you a type of person who cares what people say about you? Not really
7. Has the last person you texted ever been super mad at you before? I don’t think so…
8. Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn't around now? Mhmm
9. Do you think that you will ever live a happy life with somebody someday? One day
10. Are you single? Yeppers
11. Ever done anything illegal in a vehicle? Uh, yeah
12. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? Depends on who I am talking to, but I tend to have no understanding of the “5 Second Rule”
13. Will you be in a relationship next Monday? More than likely not
14. If someone told you that you were a whore, what would you say back? I’d probably just shrug and not say anything.
15. How old will you be in 5 years? 25
16. Where would you like to live in the future? Do you really want a list.. bc that’d be a pretty long list.
17. Is any part of your body sore? Shoulder, due to a very nasty bruise I received going to battle with the clothes lines. >.<
18. Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh? Nope
19. Do you have reason to smile right now? Yes and no
20. What are you listening to right now? Winter- Josh Radin
21. Are your parents strict? They were, but they’ve gotten better
22. Is your hair curly? Yeppers ^^
23. Favorite color? Green
24. Do you have good vision? Mhmm
25. What are you wearing? “PJs”
26. Do you hate the last guy/girl you were talking to? No
27. Last movie you watched? The Shawshank Redemption
28. Last night, you felt...? Exhausted and like my mind was racing a mile a minute
29. How tall are you? 5’5” < --- is a shortass… I know
30. Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life? I’d like to think so
31. Did you speak to your father today? Kinda sorta-ish… we’ve not really been on speaking terms lately
32. What do you usually do right when you wake up? Other than hit the snooze button…lol. I usually hop in the shower.
33. What are you thinking about right now? Too much to even type out, let’s go with one simple thing… that this song currently playing is friggin’ amazing.
34. Do you wish someone was with you right now? Mhmm, especially if that particular person is gonna just hug/ cuddle with me
35. What time did you go to sleep last night? I think it was around 3:30, I’m a chronic insomniac, so that’s very typical of me.
36. Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety one?No clue, but I may have to start calling it that when there are little kids around to f*ck with their heads. < --- ish a terrible person
37. What is the stupidest question you have been asked? “What is the name of the hair dye you use?”
38. How long have you had your current cell phone? 2 yrs
39. Do you think this coming year will top this past year? Hope so
40. If you were 12 and you could see yourself now, would you be disappointed? Maybe a little bit
41. Would you rather pierce your tongue or lip? … tongue? or better yet, neither … O. e
42. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Waking up
43. Do you wear eyeliner? Not usually
44. Told your parents you were going somewhere but went somewhere else? Many times
45. Do you like to sleep? Yes, I like to sleep, but apparently my mind / body does not.
46. Does someone like you right now? I've been asking myself the very same question for quite some time now, and still have no "right" answer for it. Yay for being lost and confused. v.v 
47. Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed? My bedroom floor
48. Is your room ever clean? Usually spotlessly clean…. Yay for OCD. xD
49. Do you drink bottled water? Only if it’s the only thing around, tap water is just as good.
50. Honestly, are things going the way you planned? Not at all
51. Is the last person of the opposite sex you texted single? Nope
52. Is your birthday soon? No, it just recently passed.
53. Would your parents get mad if you got drunk while they were present? No
54. When's the last time you said you were fine, but really weren't? That’s like every other day for me. >.<
55. Last person you gave your number to, guy or girl? The last time I personally gave my number out it was to a guy… and that was quite some time ago.
56. When was the last time you were on the phone after 2 AM? It’s been awhile
57. Has anyone said they love you in the last week? Yep
58. Do you need to say anything to anyone? Ummm,yes… I do…but I can’t bring myself to do it.<---- Too much of a pansy to do it is more like it. ._.
59. Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be? Mhmm
60. Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them? I try not to do this, it’s something I use to do a lot and got me nowhere.
61. What song are you currently listening to? Kidz- Take That
62. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them? I generally where my emotion on my sleeve.
63. Last time you went on a walk with someone? Earlier today with my younger brother. ^^
64. Have you ever gotten burnt by a cigarette? Yeah
65. Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone? Yeah, I do. But haven’t gotten any in quite some time, and that really kinda bothers me tbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment