27 August, 2011

Well if that wasn't an EPIC FAIL... Idk what is.

     Talked to my university... and guess what....the chances of me going back in October are pretty much wishful thinking. They waited until the last damn week in August to tell me that the Associate Degree program no longer exists (What I was going there for) and that I can only take the Certificate program courses now. On top of that the certification for the school to teach said courses has yet to come through and it looks like that won't come through until January. v.v  Well fuck me sideways! >.< What am I supposed to do for another five months?!?!? I guess the hunt for a job continues.
    As if I don't have enough on my plate right now, this has to be the worst possible timing for this. The one thing I was really looking forward to falls through. Great! X.x I'm seriously considering just going off on a rant right now, but I don't think anyone would want to read what I truly have to say at the moment. So perhaps it's best if I go and be pissed off elsewhere. Yep, gonna go do that... right about.. now.  

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry babes :( But hey! Least ya still got me ^-^ <3 I'll always be here for ya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, still got you *huggles tight* so all is good. ^.^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe:( I'm sorry Rachael :( *hug* That's really unfair to you and all the other students who have to go through that. You should get a nice check from their stupidity. XD

    ReplyDelete