1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Eep…O.e “It thrilled inside her body, in her womb, somewhere, till she felt she must jump into water and swim to get away from it; a mad restlessness.” - Lady Chatterley’s Lover by D.H Lawrence
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what can you touch? The television
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Fighting with the clothes lines.
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Gah, I have no idea. Don’t watch TV much.
5. Without looking, guess what time it is 12:10
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? Damn, 12:09 xD
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Birds and crickets out side the window
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? About 10 mins ago. Fighting with the clothes lines.
9. Did you dream last night? Mhmm
10. Do you remember your dreams? Most of the time
11. When did you last laugh? This morning
12. Do you remember why / at what? Bezzy came over and gave me a huge hug good morning. He’s 3 and ungodly adorable, so that’d be why. ^^
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Absinthe poster, a couple of photo frames and a mirror.
14. Seen anything weird lately? “Creeper” xD
15. What do you think of this quiz? Meh, good way to pass the time I guess
16. What is the last film you saw? The Watchmen
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? So many places, don’t make me choose.
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Plane tickets to bring the people I love and care for together so we can all just hang out. After that donate my money and time to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.
19. Do you like to dance? Yep, especially in the rain xD
20. Would you ever consider living abroad? Consider, hell you wouldn’t have to ask twice; I’d be packed and ready to go before you could finish asking.
21. Does your name make any interesting anagrams? Hmm.. nope
22. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? Stautzenberger University
23. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
24. Last time you swam in a pool? Last week, I think
25. Type of music you like most? I like all types of music, I can’t decide which is my favourite.
26. Type of music you dislike most? Rap, unless it’s Linkin Park
27. Are you listening to music right now? St. James Infirmary – Hugh Laurie (House ftw! xD )
28. What color is your bedroom carpet? Off white
29. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? I have the yard done up the way mum has imagined it in her head. Because she deserves that.
30. What was the last thing you bought? Wireless mouse for the laptop
31. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? Many, many times. Honestly something I really love.
32. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Umm, both. Lol
33. Do you have a garden? We have several, infact at this point there is more garden then there is grass on our lawn.
34. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yeppers
35. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? “Ugh” followed by “I don’t believe in morning, it’s against my religion”
36. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Corey Taylor
37. Who sent the last text message you received? Martika
38. What time is bed-time? Whenever I fall asleep; if I fall asleep.
39. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Pfft, no
40. How many tattoos do you have? None
41. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? Considering 1 or 2 at the moment.
42. What did you do for your last birthday? Umm, Skype “party”
43. Do you carry a donor card? Yep
44. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? Jessica Maginnis and the family
45. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full… though ask me tomorrow and the answer may be different
46. What's the farthest-away place you've been? California
47. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last night with supper. xD
48. Have you ever won a trophy? Not that I can recall
49. Are you a good cook? Everyone I know says I am… so yes?
50. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Of course
51. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
52. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? Yeah, and I promptly decided that uniforms for school were stupid.
53. Do you touch-type? Mhmm
54. What's under your bed? Violin (and the huge file folder of music that goes with it), suitcase and rollerblades.
55. Do you believe in love at first sight? Answered this before, but Lust at first sight
56. Think fast, what do you like right now? Hugh Laurie singing Jazz. xD
57. Where were you on Valentine's day? At uni in a chemistry or biology lecture
58. What time do you get up? Depends, 5am or 9am are the general times I switch between
59. Who is the second to last person to call you? My father
60. Is there anything going on this weekend? I don’t think so.
61. How are you feeling right now? Meh, alright I guess
62. What do you think about the most? There’s a couple things I think about a lot school, friends, finances etc.
63. What time do you get up in the morning? Didn’t go to bed last night, so I didn’t have a wakeup time xD
64. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
65. Do you sing in the shower? That’s actually where I prefer to sing, because my voice gets drowned out by the water. < --- Cannot sing to save my life.
66. What do you do most when you are bored? Read, listen to music or play the Xbox
67. What do you do for a living? Student
68. What did you want to be when you grew up? Hmm, at what point in life? Because when I was like 8 I told my mother I wanted to be a mortician, I remember wanting to be a doctor, professional violinist and a novelist.
69. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? I would really love to run my own brewery.
70. Where would you retire to? Someplace warm
71. What kind of car do you drive? 1994 Honda Civic
72. What are your best physical features? My hair, freckles and smile.
73. What are your best characteristics? I guess my kindness and concern for the well-being of the people I care for.
74. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
75. What kind of books do you like to read? Anything I can get my hands on, doesn’t really matter as long as I can read it.
76. What is your favourite time of the day? Dusk
77. Where did you grow up? Toledo, Ohio
78. How far away from your birthplace do you live now? I live in the same city I was born in xD
79. What are you reading now? Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
80. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night Owl