10 December, 2012

Ayup, trying to make up for some of the ranty blogs...

How are you? I'm ill... exhausted because I stayed up til 330 talking to someone, and slightly depressed...
Are you really okay? .... meh
Do you enjoy being single? No...
Are you crushing on someone? I am
Do they like you back? Yesh
If so, why are you not with them? ... I am, just not physically  atm
What’s their name? Jonathan
Do you think high-school relationships can last? Some can
Do you remember your first crush? I do
Have you ever been in love? I have.
Does anyone love you? Yesh
Do you think there is a difference between love and lust? Yesh
When will you next see the person you like? Hoping for next weekend...
How does it feel when your crush doesn't like you back? It hurts...
Is their anyone you couldn't live without? There are several
Who is the last person you hugged? My mum
Do you like this person? Ofc I do, she's my mum afterall
Who is the last person you slow-danced with?  It was Jonathan... at a Cannibal Corpse concert of all places
Do you like this person? I do, very much so.
Do you think a marriage can last forever? Of the people are truly right for one another
Would you like to get married? One day
Do you get shy around guys/girls you are crushing on? Little bit, yeah
Do you think you can know everything about a person? No.
Do you love your friends? I do
Have you dated anyone of your best  friends? Yesh.
Do you get along better with guys/girls? Meh, both pretty equally
Is your perfect guy somewhere out there or just a fantasy? He's out there... quite possibly right under my nose too.
Are you bored? Why do you think I'm doing this quiz?
Who makes you happiest? Jonathan, Martika, Jess...
When was the last time you had butterfly’s? Couple night's ago I guess
Do you think you will be single in the next 3 months? I seriously hope not.
Have you ever asked anyone out? Yep, didn't go so well
Have you ever been on a date? I've been on several
Kiss on first date? Deoends
What puts you off to the opposite sex? Cockyness, overly flirty, overly shy
What do you find attractive? A lot of things...
Have any celebrity crushes? Corey Taylor, Gerard Butler, Ewan McGregor, Liam Neeson, Viggo Mortensen
Are you thinking about your crush now? Well, now I am ... thanks for bringing it up. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment