28 December, 2012

More Survey "Fun"...

The Basics. 

Your name: Rachael
Taken or single? Taken
Are you happy with where you are? Reasonably so
Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Absolutely
How many girlfriends/ boyfriends have told you they love you? Uh.... 3
How many girlfriends or boyfriends did you actually love? I loved them all in their own ways
Have you ever thought that you were going to marry a person? Yesh
Are you crushing on someone? Ayup
Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt? Yeah
Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry? No
Are you happier single or in a relationship? In a relationship, I like to have that closeness, comfort and trust with a guy.
Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn’t mean it? Once or twice
Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?  I believe I am. I'm loyal, give him his space when he needs it even when I'm dying to talk to him, always there for him, etc.
Have you dated people who were not good to you? A few times yeah
Have you dated someone older than you? I am now.
Younger? No.
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Depends on the circumstances
Do you Believe in love at first sight? No, not at all. Tis lust.
Ever been given an engagement ring? No.
Have you ever talked about marriage with another person? Jokingly yes.
Do you want to get married? Yes
Has anyone ever told you they wanted to marry you? Yeah... obviously didn't happen.
Ever liked someone else’s boyfriend or girlfriend? Yeah.
Have you ever flirted with a friends crush? No.
Would you ever date your best male/female friend? I have.
 If your best friend of the opposite sex went out with someone you knew was wrong for them would you speak up? If it could prevent him from being hurt yes I would speak up, its up to him whether he listens or not.
Do you regret any of your relationships? No.
When you meet the right person, do you fall fast? Not sure, I like them easily but it takes a while for me to fall in love with them.
Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? No.
If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way to tell you? In some cute way like a note or a text message or something even if I’m sitting right next to them.
Do you enjoy playing hard to get? At times.


The Ex…
Would you hug your ex again? Yeah, I'd want to... those were pretty awesome hugs
Why did you and your last ex break up? Emm... best way to put it.... he didn’t feel the same about me as he did at the start.
Would you ever lie to get an ex back? I don’t want my ex back.
Have you ever been cheated on? In all but one past relationship, yesh I have.
Do you still have feelings for an ex? No.
Do you still love your ex? I love him as a friend, just like I did when we first met. That other feeling of romantic love, is gone.
If given a chance, would you like to have your ex back? No.
Still Friends with your ex? Trying my hardest to be.
Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up with you? One, maybe two.
Would you believe your ex if she/he said they love you? Not if they were referring to the romantic love.
Have any of your exs called you by a nickname after the break up? Only one, and I'm okay with it.
Have you ever had your heart broken? Yesh.
Have you ever broken someone’s heart? No.
Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds? Yes.
If you could go back in time and change things, would you? No.
Would you marry your ex if they asked? No.

Kiss History…
Do you remember the person you first kissed? Yes, I do.
Have you ever kissed someone you weren’t dating? Once or twice.
Ever kissed an ex after you broke up? No.
Kissed someone with a gf or bf? No.
Kissed someone younger than you? No.
Older than you? Yes.
Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t like? No.
Ever made-out with someone who was a really bad kisser? Nope.
Kissed or Been Kissed YES or NO…
On the cheek?   Yes
On the forehead?    Yes
On the nose?    Yes
On the lips?    Yes
With tongue?    Yes
In the park?   No
In public?    Yes
In a car?  Yes
While driving in the back seat?    Yes
In the movies?   No
On a bench?   No
Upside down?  No
Sitting on their lap?    Yes
Laying down?    Yes
In broad daylight?    Yes
At a fair?   No
At night?    Yes
In the rain?   No
All of the above?   Eh, not quite
Your last kiss…
When was your last kiss? Christmas night, about 2330 or so. Just as he getting ready to leave to head back home.
Where was your last kiss? In my living/ front yard.
Was it a game? No.
Was the person older than you? Yes.
Was it a friend? My boyfriend.
Do you regret it? Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment